Mc stradale decals

FA57GTA

Does anyone know who might make these? You can still buy them from Maserati but they cost a lot! So for the 2 side Mc stradale stickers and roof trident, it comes in at around £1500 inc vat, then the cost to fit them.
Quite fancy putting them on my stradale, but at a more reasonable price! Any help would be great.
Thanks Tom

azapa

This is obviously not the answer to the question you asked, but hey, this is the internet! There was a white one down here with the original roof decals and it sort of looked OK, the owner had them removed, and now it looks better. I probably would like them, for a while, but would get bored. Maybe a local car/van signage maker could make you a set on the cheap to try out before you spent the big dollar on the originals?

conaero

Forum Owner
Give a good sign writer the images and they can be made, it's just red and grey vinyl, it's not rocket science.

Andyk

Didn't a member get one made for the roof of his white GTS...think it had the carbon look....

MarkMas

Chief pedant
Are you afraid that people won't see / hear you coming?

IMHO, the lettering looks nice but not the go-faster stripes. Also, the roof decal might be cool, but maybe not the whole body.

stradale.jpg

iainw

Agree the lettering and the roof trident looks good. The last phone is a bit too much. They are such good looking cars as standard

Andyk

Yes...more beans it was....it looked really good with the trident on the roof....Suits a white car....not sure it would any other colour....I never minded the official decals.....

Ewan

Tom - saw your car being washed at Emblem when I was there on Friday. Looked lovely.

But how about some carbon wrap on the door sills? Looks great on the GT-S MC Sport Line, so why not give it a try on the MC Strad?

The roof decal is top idea as well. I'll get a price for 2 from Phil as you never know, I may give it whirl on my car as well.