3200 assetto corsa GTA FOR SALE

K-Lepto

I have for sale my assetto corsa which is number 75 of the 75 produced for the British market.
THE VERY LAST ONE!!
First registered in January 2002, it has 54266 genuine miles from new with full and comprehensive service history and receipts.
Originally serviced by Maranello Sales, S & J Motor Engineers and latterly whilst in my ownership by Autoshield and serviced only 4000 miles ago it has all the provenance required. Having only 3 owners in total, it is a cherished car.
The last MOT was June this year.
It is Grigio touring with black leather upholstery and red piping.
Fitted with Pirelli P Zeros, it has an upgraded Becker stereo system with CD changer, full stainless steel exhaust, a new battery and red brake calipers.
Comes complete with the red key. I have photographs, but don't know how to put them on here. I can send on email if required.
It has a waterproof breathable cover even though always garaged.
This car is completely original and a rare example which will only appreciate in value, particularly being the very last one!
Priced at £24000, I am open to reasonably close offers and will happily answer any sensible questions
I know some of you will recognise this car and I really want her to go to a good home. Talk to me on 07980214130. Glenis

allandwf

Good luck with the sale, I would think you should easily get the asking price if all is well. Silver Auto, with carbon kit? Look forward to seeing the pics.