FS Maserati 4200 cc for sale

rockits

Well done Mav....great work. Looked cracking @ Brands so no wonder it sold. Seems like it might be a new way to sell a car...for free no less.

maverick

Cheers everyone , I got what I think was a good price or the correct price ! Good places to sell car events and the sun out really helped to . Good cars will always sell and I would like to think she was . Anyway I will still be here to bug you lot so you won't get rid of me that easy plus planing on doing lemans next year if Iam aloud to come that is ?

Once the deal is finally done I will have some goodies up for sale ! Spare parts I have accumulated over the years .

Spartacus

I had a few chaps taking pictures of my car and the phone number so i might get a bite this week . TBH i should really put it up for sale properly ...i just don t want to thats the trouble ;P

Spartacus

Mav , If i get my seat motor out can you work your magic on it ? I must get that done , i keep forgetting

StuartW

Well done John, the car looked lovely & no need to print all of those flyers after all I guess!