FS Maserati 4200 cc for sale

outrun

Mav, sad day mate. What's next? You followed me from z4forum to here, where will I see you next? :)

granturismo

good luck with a sale, seems priced well - out of curiosity - what is going on with the airbag on the steering wheel!?!

bigbob

good luck with a sale, seems priced well - out of curiosity - what is going on with the airbag on the steering wheel!?!

Lots of 3200/4200s seem to have that issue. I presume it has something to do with glue and parking outside in summer.

FWIW in North America there are instances of headlinings dropping down, mainly on the GranTurismo I think, due to heat/humidity.

CatmanV2

Lots of 3200/4200s seem to have that issue. I presume it has something to do with glue and parking outside in summer.

FWIW in North America there are instances of headlinings dropping down, mainly on the GranTurismo I think, due to heat/humidity.

The airbag is an easy fix. No biggy at all

C

rockits

Just saw that...is it a trick of light or a bit sun damaged?

Strictly it is a manual not an auto as per the AT ad.

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Air bag is an easy fix, remove, unpeel, scrape off old glue, re-stick.
I would do it something so simple to repair can put off potential buyers.
Tip if you only have a little lifting, heat up the surface with a hot air gun can work.

maverick

Good news car is sold deposit paid just a test drive and the deal will be done . Had to throw a service in as part of the deal but buyer is paying for it !!! Arrived at Brands at 9.00 car sold by 10.30 . So off to Voicey's this week and the buyer wants to collect it on Friday .

philw696

That's why for me I'm keeping o e of Maseratis best cars ever.
Not perfect but pretty close.