Festival Italia 2017 photos

RSM Masser

Wow. The woman who owned this had it from new in '77. Been restored twice, once as it was a shed and the shortly afterwards as someone rear ended it.....

That *engine* though!

C

I spoke to her she was very passionate about the car, said it 'floated a bit' at motorway speeds because the power steering Is so light.
Graet car though, she was also concerned about its sub 10mpg fuel consumption!

CatmanV2

I spoke to her she was very passionate about the car, said it 'floated a bit' at motorway speeds because the power steering Is so light.
Graet car though, she was also concerned about its sub 10mpg fuel consumption!

She was indeed very passionate indeed.
It may well be for sale if anyone feels brave.....

C

Coxy 73

Contigo

Sponsor
[video=youtube;y439kTVJqG0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y439kTVJqG0[/video]

[video=youtube;hzykkOuwDWM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzykkOuwDWM[/video]

highlander

Thanks. I think I need to upgear a bit, but I'm at a bit of a loss to what. Glass would be obvious choice.
I've tried a mirrorless Sony but just couldn't get on with it :(

</thread drift>

C

Nothing wrong with thread drift on here!
I use the Sony Alpha cameras but you are right, if the ergonomics don't work for you it would be foolish to shift over. I have little experience with newer glass since most of my go to lens' are Minolta which I've used for donkeys years. The major downside to all the Sony systems is low light work, you hit noise at least a stop sooner than canikon comparisons so fast glass a must for the alphas in particular.
Most of my shooting is wildlife so glass tends to be big and fast like my 30 year old Minolta 300mm 2.8, heavy too mind coming in at near 4kgs so absolutely no use for walking around a car show.......1/4 mile away, maybe ;)! Always fancied getting a fish eye and playing around with HDR processing with cars but have not got round to doing it yet. This likely to be our last safari for a while so maybe next year?