Festival Italia 2017 photos

CatmanV2

Gorgeous day, and nice shooting! Thanks for posting.

Fine pictures there C :)

Thanks. I think I need to upgear a bit, but I'm at a bit of a loss to what. Glass would be obvious choice. The EOS 450 that I have is at the same time too small for my hands and yet too big to carry comfortably for a day. I'd like something with a larger dynamic range so shots like this come out more the way I want.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/catmanv2/32056406080/in/album-72157675507575003/

I've tried a mirrorless Sony but just couldn't get on with it :(

</thread drift>

C

allandwf

Thanks for sharing. Looks like a great day. Talking Espadas I had a white 1974 one, was a bit of a shed! lol

CatmanV2

Thanks for sharing. Looks like a great day. Talking Espadas I had a white 1974 one, was a bit of a shed! lol

Wow. The woman who owned this had it from new in '77. Been restored twice, once as it was a shed and the shortly afterwards as someone rear ended it.....

That *engine* though!

C

iainw

Lovely photos C.
Would love to go to a meet one day, such a range of cars to admire and explore!
The F40 there got me thinking - I saw an F40 yesterday driving down our road - with the Number Plate F40 and one other digit I cant remember.
Haven't seen one of those on the road before.

CatmanV2

Thanks, Iain. I saw an F40 on the road last year on the way to Festival Italia, oddly. Might have been the same one.

It's what. £1m of Italian car? Not *quite* as bad as when I had to maneuver around £7m (est) worth of Mclaren F1 at the Ace.....

C

Steve GS

I had the f40 follow me out as leaving. I was trying to goed him into giving it some berms but he wasn't playing

MarkMas

Chief pedant
Thanks. I think I need to upgear a bit, but I'm at a bit of a loss to what. I've tried a mirrorless Sony but just couldn't get on with it :( </thread drift> C

I have a Sony DSC-RX100M3 which seems to do everything I want for about £550. Three key features for me - (1) high quality (2) pocketable (3) viewfinder (for bright days)

Navcorr

£30,000 a service !! LOL
8 millions and 41,000 miles. Blimey.
I hate how it looks personally.
I would prefer 40 Scuderias

Be fair - it was taxed & MOT'd as well. Maybe even a full take of petrol :smile:
Was always taken by its design - even held the original prototype "bonnet" once.
An undergraduate visit to ACG left a lasting impression.