ALTON Italian Car Breakfast Meet

conaero

Forum Owner
Been emailed by these guys, its local is to me, my bro and my mate Adam the some of you met yesterday at Brands with the F288.
It the first Saturday of every other month during the summer, free to enter and a great road for a morning blast.

I have said we will attend and the next one is Saturday 7th October

The event is held at The Departure Lounge Café, in Alton, Hampshire, starting at 10am. The Café has a good field which we can use to display cars separately from the ‘regular’ car park. The address is as below:

The Departure Lounge
Basingstoke Road
Alton
Hampshire
GU34 4BH

Ill be going, anyone else care to join us?

The List:
Conaero - Maserati Stradale
AdamB - F488
Sparts - Maserati 4200

[video=youtube;xk2I5wsdT1s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk2I5wsdT1s[/video]

redsonnylee

I've been to a couple of these, very friendly and lots to talk about. Last time there was one Ferrari and myself plus one other SM member before I left. The breakfast is nice to, there is a big field so plenty of parking. Oh and I will be going along again in October, it's a nice run down for me

conaero

Forum Owner
The List:
AdamB - F488
Sparts - Maserati 4200
Redsonnylee - Maserati 3200

FIFTY

The List:
AdamB - F488
Sparts - Maserati 4200
FernandoIsFaster - Maserati 4200

Contigo

Sponsor
AdamB - F488
Sparts - Maserati 4200
Contigo - A Maser

Ebenezer

AdamB - F488
Sparts - Maserati 4200
Contigo - A Maser
Ebenezer (possible) - QP

FIFTY

Try that again...

AdamB - F488
Sparts - Maserati 4200
Contigo - A Maser
Ebenezer (possible) - QP
FernandoIsFaster... Maserati 4200

Ross156

Hello All,

Firstly, apologies for being an Alfa interloper, but as I help organise this event Conaero kindly suggested that I register so as to give a little more information.

It really is a very informal and friendly event, which is free to attend and no registration is required. The format is simple, in that you arrive, chat to other Italian car owners and admire the cars - essentially it is turning from a small meet into a free car show. The Café owner is kind enough to let us use his field, and if you want breakfast you can of course frequent his establishment, which no doubt makes him happy with the arrangement.

We had 48 cars at the last event, which for a summer holiday season date isn't bad, as we've only been doing this for just over a year. We get attendees from as far away as West Dorset, Kent, and London. We've had cars from every major Italian marque, ranging from classics to modern supercars.

There were three Maseratis at the August meet, so we would love some more. Great sounding engines, which are always a treat.

The main thing is that this is run by and for enthusiasts, so we hope to see you in October.

Best,
Ross

conaero

Forum Owner
BUMP

Its this Saturday, anyone going, I am going.

AdamB - F488
Sparts - Maserati 4200
Contigo - A Maser
Ebenezer (possible) - QP
Mike - Anniversary Spyder

Contigo

Sponsor
He's flying in saturday morning so I will collect him from LHR therefore I am out. Will make the next one hopefully.

Ross156

Looking forward to it now - weather looks to have a bit of a lack of sun in the forecast, but it won't stop us going ahead, so hope to see you there.

Ross

conaero

Forum Owner
AdamB - F488
Sparts - Maserati 4200
Contigo - A Maser
Ebenezer (possible) - QP
Mike - Anniversary Spyder
Ross156 - Alfa 156?

conaero

Forum Owner
Its looking like due to childcare/Dads Taxis I cannot make this am still going to try.

FIFTY

I'm out sorry going to a party. My boss will be there in his lancia fulvia though