ALTON Italian Car Breakfast Meet

Ebenezer

Thanks Sommi - the tunnel was epic! Great start to the weekend and great to see old and new faces.
Eb

Maser Sod

Shame to have missed this, was available but have been off work with a bad back all week. Old age ...

JonW

I have a question - how come your photos are bigger than the ones I attached.. is there a setting I need to change?

Sommi

Great find Jon. The photos are wonderful.
This is a great gesture from the organisers.

my04mas 1.jpg

Attachments

• my04mas 2.jpg
    my04mas 2.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 32

Contigo

Sponsor
I have a question - how come your photos are bigger than the ones I attached.. is there a setting I need to change?

No you need to click the photo make it larger then copy the address of the full size.

Ross156

Great to meet lots of you last time. I'll be there as usual, and would be good to see some of you again or some new faces.

I don't know what Maseratis will be coming, but we are expecting some interesting cars, including two Panteras and a Diablo.

Only recently discovered this event even though I live in Alton! The Ghibli has just had its annual service done so it would be rude not to go along this Saturday August 4th. Is anyone else up for it?

MarkMas

Chief pedant
Nope. Apparently, I have to go and listen to three hours of harpsichord music instead.

Ebenezer

To be fair, Mrs MarkMas accompanied you to Alton earlier this year and listened to all adenoidal droning accompanying the V8 music.
Eb

conaero

Forum Owner
Afraid not. Most of the usuals are off at a summer BBQ at Dans in Colchester Saturday.

MarkMas

Chief pedant
To be fair, Mrs MarkMas accompanied you to Alton earlier this year and listened to all adenoidal droning accompanying the V8 music. Eb

True, but I paid for that with a 2-hour visit to the nearby 'Jane Austen House'. I think the harpsichord music will contribute, in 'spouse maths', to the gold-plated shock absorbers.