Know this car?

Contigo

Sponsor
So maybe this is the extent of the damage on the trim and I have a similar amount of damage at the rear section of the car because the faux leather is made of blue Rizla paper thick material and will scuff and tear if you so much as breathe on it!

wtaf.jpg

If this stops you from buying a 10 year old car with above average mileage (for the marque) then you really need to "have a word with yourself".

Contigo

Sponsor
Concision? LMAO and someone with such a grasp for Queen's English too eh Dean?

I'd say Pedantry is more apt :D

rockits

So maybe this is the extent of the damage on the trim and I have a similar amount of damage at the rear section of the car because the faux leather is made of blue Rizla paper thick material and will scuff and tear if you so much as breathe on it!

If this stops you from buying a 10 year old car with above average mileage (for the marque) then you really need to "have a word with yourself".

I tend to agree. A 10 year old car will always have a few bits & bobs that are not perfect. A good trimmer will have this as good as new for 200-300 maybe less if you get a good but cost effective one.

That colour makes the car a bit more old/classic/classy and less sporty to me but I prefer the sporty look/edge on a GT myself. It is a Coupe after all. Buy the QP in this colour IMHO.

iainw

View attachment 44936

I agree. SO easy to fix / retrim.
If it really is 50,000 miles and had a recent service... its got to be too good to be true.
If you don't like the colour - wrap it med blu and sell it to dave.

RSM Masser

The Gran Cab at Brands was stunning in the sun in that colour.
I need to save a few more pennies (about 2 1/2 million at this mornings count) and it would be mine

Navcorr

I clearly need to work on my concision! Is that a word?

Conciseness
C

That's more letters than concision.....ironic

:D

A very good read - not just for cricket or sports fans:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Books/Th...ibute-Broadcasting-Legend-Jonathan/0007343094

Foreword by Stephen Fry - who upon meeting Johnners for the first time was warmly greeted with an enthusiastic "Fry-ers".
"Thereby abbreviating my name by doubling it's letter count" :)