Know this car?

CatmanV2

I think the colour is possibly part of it. But there was a GranCab it Silverstone in that combo yesterday. It looked *stunning*

I wouldn't buy it, but it made you stop.

C

outrun

I would buy it, it's one of the best colours in my opinion. Looks fantastic on a sunny day. Definitely worth a look.

MrMickS

I think the colour is possibly part of it. But there was a GranCab it Silverstone in that combo yesterday. It looked *stunning*

I wouldn't buy it, but it made you stop.

C

The sun has definitely got to you. You were are Brands Hatch yesterday ;)

I think that the colour combination is great.

safrane

I was considering this same car last month...I was put off by the damaged centre trim.

rockits

For reason the colour doesn't grab me on a GT. Looks better on a QPV I think.

Cheap car though on the face of it is it not?

Not sure sure about the area though.....some real dodgy characters round there

allandwf

Was this not for sale a year or so ago? I seem to remember the damaged trim being mentioned then, possibly had a missing headlight wash cover then, or may have been a different car but it was that colour. I like it :)

CatmanV2

I was considering this same car last month...I was put off by the damaged centre trim.

Where was the damage, Peter?

I can't see anything on the photos

If anyone wants me to take a look, I'm more than happy to head up there

C

Andyk

It's a lovely colour....go and see and get it outside. Looks even better in the sun.....not that we see much of that.

BuckRog64

A fantastic combo imo that I believe you only see on early 4.2s and suits the GT nature of this car.

I can't see the trim damage either from the photos but you need to view the car. If it's been for sale for ages there is a deal to be had.

Didn't someone mention they know the owner of Essex Prestige and said he was a decent chap?

D Walker

A fantastic combo imo that I believe you only see on early 4.2s and suits the GT nature of this car.

I can't see the trim damage either from the photos but you need to view the car. If it's been for sale for ages there is a deal to be had.

Didn't someone mention they know the owner of Essex Prestige and said he was a decent chap?

Yep - Mark "Geoff Capes"

rockits

You lot need to go to Specsavers. Centre console drivers side corner edge rear of front bit if that makes sense. Looks like door might have been catching it but not sure how. I'm doubting myself now I thought it was so obvious.

CatmanV2

You lot need to go to Specsavers. Centre console drivers side corner edge rear of front bit if that makes sense. Looks like door might have been catching it but not sure how. I'm doubting myself now I thought it was so obvious.

Just behind the cup holders?

Just managed to scale up the photo. Wouldn't really bother me. Trim wears

C

Contigo

Sponsor
It's funny how one colour suits one model and not another. I actually think it makes the GT look really classy but still sporty and elegant but makes the QP look really quite old man and boring.

Trim can be rectified for a few hundred quid with the right retrimmer so negotiate into the list of things you want done before the deal is done etc. That's one heck of a lot of car for not much cash!!!!