New member, almost new MC Stradale........

Strad

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to introduce myself as the new member who has recently joined your ranks in the Maserati owners as I was lucky enough to acquire the 2016 Lava Grey Stradale previously owned and seriously well looked after by David (w5pwr).
This is my first Maserati having moved on from a C63 and the car is everything I hoped for and more so none of those post purchase blues that can follow an 'investment' of this type / magnitude!

I have to thank a number of you for the enthusiasm, knowledge and patience you showed me through the customary tyre-kicking period between first idea and eventual purchase. Ewan and Guy (both introduced by a mutual friend) for the countless email questions being answered in detail, Dickie G for his professional advice on the market and the car (everyone said I had to speak to you), Craig (med blue Strad) who was a month or so ahead of me and said all the right things to help with the final leap and of course David who sold an immaculate example of this special car which is essentially as new - also for kindly speaking to one of the aforementioned and confirming there was nothing nasty looming causing him to sell it. Really important news.

Hope I haven't forgotten to mention anyone else but after 3 months of daily chats, emails, web-surfing research, I am one very happy new owner.

I'll post some photos at some point but so far haven't had the chance to take anything that betters the great pics David posted - particularly love the one out on the moor with the black alloys when he was selling the winter alloys/tyres. You know the one!

First post.. here we go!

Mark.
P.s. Sorry for the totally unimaginative username 'thought' up in a rush........