Maserati 3200 AC

Evo Cymru

Maserati 3200 AC-NOW SOLD

Morning all,

Finally got round to creating an ad for my car though after driving it yesterday the temptation to keep/export to Aus is growing - will see how it goes! Any feedback on the ad would be welcome though I think I mentioned most of the important stuff.

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C904278

Regards

Olly

redsonnylee

Lovely looking car, the engine bay is so clean..almost a dinner table. The dark wheels go well with the red, best wishes on the sale and shame you can't take it with you.

Evo Cymru

Thanks - yes I am quite fastidious about getting stuff perfect like that otherwise it annoys the **** out me - even though I can't see it most of the time!

Andyk

Just a beautiful rare car in the best colour for an AC for me. Surely these can only go up in value. Good luck with the sale buddy.

allandwf

I almost bought it around 5 years ago, was a toss up between it, which was a tidier car, and the one I bought, not so tidy but manual. I still remember the test drive through Edinburghs cobbled streets chirping its tyres on kickdown :)

Evo Cymru

Good luck with the sale - are you selling your Integrale too ?

Cheers
Alistair

Thanks Alistair - reluctantly 'everything must go' to quote the Manics... although the Masser might come to Aus. Very unlikely I would get the Integrale in, though apparently one got in through WA a long time ago (slightly different entry regs at the time if I recall).

Regards

Oliver

GeoffCapes

Thanks Alistair - reluctantly 'everything must go' to quote the Manics... although the Masser might come to Aus. Very unlikely I would get the Integrale in, though apparently one got in through WA a long time ago (slightly different entry regs at the time if I recall).

Regards

Oliver

Speak to John Kulin about that one.

StuartW

Good luck with the sale, what a stunner and even though I don't know the colour breakdown, the red ones seems more scarce than the other 2.

allandwf

Good luck with the sale, what a stunner and even though I don't know the colour breakdown, the red ones seems more scarce than the other 2.
Not a lot in it, but yes scarcer. Worldwide figures for the three standard colours, there were others, as follows.
Grigio Touring: 73 cars produced
Nero Carbonio: 63 cars produced
Rosso Mondiale: 60 cars produced

StuartW

Incredibly rare indeed, I am proud to have owned one - not the best one around - but a pleasure to own all the same (most of the time!)