Maseratis - Spotted

Andyk

Pity that, trading in for a BMW even though it's an M5..!!

Suppose it all depends what you are after in a car.....After driving a V10 M5 I can sort of understand if ou are after a car that does it all well with reliability.......It would eat a 4200 in a straight line and in the bends...For somw this is enough. Although running cost will not be any cheaper...

2b1ask1

Special case
A new kid on the block; a yellow spyder seems to have taken up residence on the A127 Ardleigh Green and it is not Nanna's...

Phil the Brit

Masser (didn't see it but DEFINATELY heard it) going up Barrack Street Colchester this afternoon. Owner kept it in second the whole length of the road and I could still hear it a mile away!! Sounded beautiful!!

BigR

Dark (it was foggy) QP on the M25 anti clockwise going towards the M4 this morning.......I was a few cars back :boss:

drewf

Actually very glad I didn't use the QP today - Gatwick Sofitel carpark even tighter than short-stay carparks here. Ridiculously tight. Not recommended for Masers.

Roger

13 Reg Gran Cab on M1 near Watford yesterday early pm.

Totally ignored me as I flew past in the GS, :baffle:

Rgd's

Roger

drewf

Having said all that about the Gatwick Sofitel carpark being very tight for Masers, there were TWO QPs in there on the first level when I left at 11 today - one blue 54 plate, and one black 55 plate.