Maseratis - Spotted

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Robert, I have a real hankering for a 599 despite the harsh ride, harsh running costs, questionable beauty from certain angles and lack of rear seats. Good thing I can't afford one, on balance. :smile:

Klive

Blue 4200 on the A414 hamburger roundabout 1700 yesterday. Waved, but Klive didn't see me. Or hear my horn. Must have been doing something really exciting ;)

C

Wow. I was spotted after 6 years of ownership and 40k miles. Hang on, I was still in Romford until 19:00 and she was all tucked up in the garage. Hmm, I better check she's still there!!
So still to be spotted. One day.

CatmanV2

Wow. I was spotted after 6 years of ownership and 40k miles. Hang on, I was still in Romford until 19:00 and she was all tucked up in the garage. Hmm, I better check she's still there!!
So still to be spotted. One day.

I was *sure* it was you! And I'm equally sure I've spotted (and posted) previously.

C

drewf

Followed a beautiful very dark blue 56-plate QP down the M23 and all the way into Gatwick yesterday morning - he turned off for the South Terminal, while I continued to the North Terminal to the GAL offices.

hodroyd

Robert, I have a real hankering for a 599 despite the harsh ride, harsh running costs, questionable beauty from certain angles and lack of rear seats. Good thing I can't afford one, on balance. :smile:

Adam,
One day, you never know..!!
Cheers
R

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Adam,
One day, you never know..!!
Cheers
R

Even I had the loot burning a hole in my pocket the 599 would struggle to be better than the GTS, for my purposes at least. But if I had a bloody great garage and all the treasure of Croesus then a 599 would find a happy home in the collection. Just next to the Verso. :smile: What I absolutely love about it is the interior. Oh, and that delicious V12.

Until then, Mrs N would string me up by the thumbs if I came home with a two seater. I'd probably be in no less trouble if it had a 20-something leggy blonde sat in the passenger seat.

lawco

Nice shiny clean black 3200 visiting The Furniture Factory in Henfield Business Park, Henfield, West Sussex. Sounded great when he blasted off up the road.

hodroyd

Adam,
I like the way your mind works and yes Lady Stig would go nuts too, but I'm working on it..!!
Cheers
R

philw696

Thing is us blokes plot and plan and then just do it. Like buying a 360 straight after LeMans. In my experience gaining the forgiveness is hard. Probably easier doing time.

MAF260

Thing is us blokes plot and plan and then just do it. Like buying a 360 straight after LeMans. In my experience gaining the forgiveness is hard. Probably easier doing time.
You were a man on a mission though, Phil. Permission and forgiveness were not going to play any part in your plan! I think you were clearly under the influence of your 'playboy' friend Frank!!

philw696

Playboy Frank liking that one Mark. But to be fair you all influenced me even the Colonel Mike couldn't stop it from happening.