Maseratis - Spotted

G

Guest 1678

First one for me - a new 14 plate Ghibli in a metallic blue in Corby. Striking, still not sure.

Chrisbassett

Maserati's - Spotted

Nice facelift blue 4200 coupé pulling into homebase on Finchley road...could have been going to the car wash I guess...nice nod and a smile from the driver.

midlifecrisis

Re: Maserati's - Spotted

X1HEF Black Grancabrio in the main car park at Bournemouth Airport this afternoon, not parked in the vip area. Risking it with the Ryanair massive.

mike1

4200 Spyder spotted at Warnford on the A32 this morning. Stupidly waved even though I was in a Range Rover

Mike1

philw696

57 plate grey metallic QP in Quantock Rd Weston super Mare this afternoon looked nice when I was out on road test.

conaero

Forum Owner
V8 8RPM

Black 3200 on the Bosham straight at 8.45 this morning.

I was in the red Alfa GT going the other way, so I refrained from flashing as you would have thought I was mental!

conaero

Forum Owner
Jon I love that colour. Its a bit marmite but I saw it on a 3200 in Bristol years back and it suits the car so well.

JonH

Jon I love that colour. Its a bit marmite but I saw it on a 3200 in Bristol years back and it suits the car so well.

Agree, ....i was in Mayfair for a meeting, but have to say plenty of nice motors to keep me entertained.....far too many black Range Rovers with diplomatic plates though.
Talking of marmite, I saw a matt lime green Aventador:battered: couldn't get a pic as in a taxi
This caught my eye whilst window shopping though.....image.jpg

hodroyd

You bumped in to the rear of a new QP Woody...??? That's not like you, any damage done before you did a runner..??