Maseratis - Spotted

Woody

Sliver GS or 4200 heading south on the M1 Sunday pm, from memory it was around MK area and was around 12.30 or so.

Wasnt in the GS :(

safrane

Silver 4200 Spyder RG02 roof down on Petty France London, just outside St James tube...not Chris sadly.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
E5 PTR, Granturismo GTS in Nero, nr Chester today. Going past my place and heard it and rushed to see what it was, GTS, as I thought.

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Tuesday, 1pm ish, a Med blue GS, F4***, just outside Glasgow. Had a bit of a blast but traffic too heavy to stretch it out. Good to see another 4200/GS.

MAF260

Black QP in Copenhagen burbling along. Plenty of people turned to watch it go by.
That will be owned by somebody seriously wealthy. The luxury tax in Denmark is eye-watering and that's on top of income tax that is around 70% IIRC. I spent a lot of time in Copenhagen a couple of years ago and only ever saw 1 decent car which was a new Porsche 911. I worked with somebody who proudly came to pick me up from the airport once in his brand new and very expensive BMW. Imagine my surprise when he led me to a 316i estate!

alfettafan

White Ghibli parked in village of Kintore, Aberdeenshire around noon today. First one I have seen this far north!

Alfabaz

In Knightsbridge today, spotted lots of interesting things, including a black QP, a couple of Granturismos, a lovely-sounding F355 Spider, an Aventador, a McLaren 650 and an incredibly rare Alfa SZ. Auto Heaven!

highlander

In Knightsbridge today, spotted lots of interesting things, including a black QP, a couple of Granturismos, a lovely-sounding F355 Spider, an Aventador, a McLaren 650 and an incredibly rare Alfa SZ. Auto Heaven!

sounds like you had a **** day then.........lol

Woody

Kind of a copper/brown coloured Ghibli on the Harlestone Rd on Northampton yesterday around 15.00.

Then this morning, saw one pottering along the A1081 near Harpenden.

Common :)

Grinzzz

Kind of a copper/brown coloured Ghibli on the Harlestone Rd on Northampton yesterday around 15.00.

Then this morning, saw one pottering along the A1081 near Harpenden.

Common :)
Sounds like the original rame ghibli !