Maseratis - Spotted

drewf

Not one, not two, but FOUR transporters heading north on A26 in France, carrying Ghiblis. They are certainly selling.

Ian3200

Blue GS colouing as my 3200, asked for directions out the front of my building at work... woman driving, I said I had a Maserati... she was more interested in getting to where she was going... just a car to her maybe, or I looked like a boring geek... the latter most likely ;o) number plate was 00XI or something similar...

Phil H

Silver 3200 southbound M3 near Winchester this afternoon (I was northbound so didn't get the reg).

PH

Phil H

Yesterday I saw a McLaren, Ferrari (430?), and Aston on the A303 going east of Andover, and today was (the same?) Ferrari and a fleeting glimpse of something nice but not sure what. 'Wonder what's on - maybe something at Thruxton?

PH

LeeH

Gorgeous Nero/Avorio 4200 spotted...........on my drive!! A Maserati owner at last!

Congratulations on your purchase

I am guessing that is the one from Richard Grace

I had a peek at that at Dickys the other day, a very nice car
And well known on this forum

Andyk

Travelling to Gatewick last Thursday I saw 6 Maserati .. They are getting popular aren't they ..... 1 new QP, a red Gransport, 1 older QP and 3 GT's.....In Italy 1 GRansport Spyder in Silver, I GT, 1 Grancab.....

LeeH

Brand New blue Ghibli pulling out of the junction next to the Old Moby Dicks Pub at West Kirby at around 3pm today.
I was in my black Transporter unfortunately, not the Masser...

LeeH

Brand New blue Ghibli pulling out of the junction next to the Old Moby Dicks Pub at West Kirby at around 3pm today.
I was in my black Transporter unfortunately, not the Masser...

Klive

I believe I saw my first Stradale today pulling off gallows corner Romford. Made a lovely noise without exceeding 30.
Didn't wave as he was alongside before I noticed. It was white with a xxRPM number plate.

Andyk

Not a Maserati but thought would post anyway...Ferrari California last week .....More I see these the more I like..

Attachments

• IMG_0489.jpg
    IMG_0489.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 8

Petbri

2014-05-31 19.03.14.jpg

Very handsome 3200 at the end of my street in Bristol. I had been telling my neighbours how uncommon Maserati's are, only to find one parked up 100m away. Went in the house to write a note to leave the owner, but just saw it blast passed, so missed my chance. It was in the same spot as I have seen a grey MC Stradale parked up. Rather unusual to have three Maseratis on an average suburban street. Very keen to find the owners of both.