Maseratis - Spotted

JonnyCJ

Brand New blue Ghibli pulling out of the junction next to the Old Moby Dicks Pub at West Kirby at around 3pm today.
I was in my black Transporter unfortunately, not the Masser...

My old silver Ghibli GT and 4200 Spyder used to be regular visitors to the Moby !

Razzing round Heswall and environs now in a blue QPV :) give me a flash, transporter or not.

Jonny

LeeH

My old silver Ghibli GT and 4200 Spyder used to be regular visitors to the Moby !

Razzing round Heswall and environs now in a blue QPV :) give me a flash, transporter or not.

Jonny

Hi Jonny

Sorry it was a QPV not a ghibli! Looked very nice anyway.

My Transporter is all logo'd up so you won't miss it.
Black with "Scott Sports" all over it.

Will give you a wave next time I'm passing :)

Cheers

Lee

LeeH

Jonny

Hi Jonny

Sorry it was a QPV not a Ghibli! Looked very nice anyway.

My Transporter is all logo'd up so you won't miss it.
Black with "Scott Sports" all over it.

Will give you a wave next time I'm passing :)

Cheers

Lee

drewf

Silver 4200 in Brockholes last night, around 7pm. Reg LSK something? Would that be Mr Heathcote....?

stefanocirillo

Is it standard procedure to wave at fellow maserati owners? Back when i had an alfa, we always waved to eachother.....

I gave a wave and thumbs up to a QP driver whilst in my GS on saturday and he looked at me as if i was clinically insane!!

Contigo

Sponsor
Grey 57 plate GT coming towards Farnborough airport near Monkey puzzle roundabout at 16:15pm today.

Chrisbassett

Maserati's - Spotted

Is it standard procedure to wave at fellow maserati owners? Back when i had an alfa, we always waved to eachother.....

I gave a wave and thumbs up to a QP driver whilst in my GS on saturday and he looked at me as if i was clinically insane!!

I always try to wave/thumbs-up/flash to say hi, but the response can be anything from enthusiasm to being ignored to outright hostility/looks of pity...thankfully more of the first than the last ones, but in London it's more hostility than anything else...

Trev Latter

Norwich seems to be turning into Maserati central (for these parts anyway)....

Black GranCabrio reg no MA55 J** spotted about 5:15pm today on the A47. Lovely looking car.

Chrisbassett

Maserati's - Spotted

White GT and a young Maserati fan (of sorts)...was sat having lunch today near Barbican and three kids were kicking a ball around when one hit a 911 parked close by. They thought it was funny so kicked it at it again, some abuse shouted about rich pigs or something similar. One spotted the maser and kicked the ball at it, but another dived to save the ball, got up and shouted "not at the ******* Maser, you ******"

Bounced the ball off the Porsche again and they strolled off to their next scene of wonton destruction...

Brought tears to my eyes, the little tyke!

EnzoMC

belated spot

lovely light blue QP heading towards ferry port in Dublin - I was in a dark Alfa on the bridge flashing our lights :)

CliveP1

Maserati Ghibli on the A158 this afternoon on its way to Lincoln. and a lovely colour blue.

Roger

Spotted in a car park near to MK Central Stn this evening on the way home from work;

image.jpg

Cheers

Roger

Grinzzz

Dark grey/black GT on a distinctive plate turning off London Wall and up Moorgate. Driven by a very pretty young lady.