Maseratis - Spotted

jayblue

Spotted a red GranTurismo at around 9:30am this morning in Wolverhampton, at the junction of Oxley Moor road and Stafford Rd.

Chrisbassett

image.jpgThis poor car is sat round the corner from me...needs a good clean and wax and the number plate re-attaching after what looks like a parking incident. Parked the right way up of course...

BigR

I was going to say, a good clean and wax would seem to be the least of its problems!

Anyhoo, Black GranTurismo - I think an S - this morning on the M25. And me in mine :)

Fangio63

View attachment 24458This poor car is sat round the corner from me...needs a good clean and wax and the number plate re-attaching after what looks like a parking incident. Parked the right way up of course...

That's my old car ! bought it new....... grigio, bordeaux and carbon trim...good to see its still around .. parted company in 06 or 07 to a banker from Bromley... where is it now ?...

Chrisbassett

Maserati's - Spotted

Yup, Bordeaux interior. Near Hampstead Heath. It does get driven occasionally, but doesn't look loved. Missing a washer cover and s couple of other signs of wear.

Fangio63

Yup, Bordeaux interior. Near Hampstead Heath. It does get driven occasionally, but doesn't look loved. Missing a washer cover and s couple of other signs of wear.

bit sad really... I've a pic somewhere of it all shiny in front of Amberley Castle... must have been about 04...

LDM 3200

bit sad really... I've a pic somewhere of it all shiny in front of Amberley Castle... must have been about 04...

I am pretty certain this was offered to me a couple of years ago when I was looking for mine - it was in good condition then (at least in photos)

Amberley Castle what a fantastic hotel!

Fangio63

I am pretty certain this was offered to me a couple of years ago when I was looking for mine - it was in good condition then (at least in photos)

Amberley Castle what a fantastic hotel!

Yep, utterly pampered when I had it.. from new to about 18,000mls... Always liked the carbon kit, esp on the steering wheel, It was my first Maserati and I remember it being very revvy... "motorbike quick" from about 30-100...

Not been back to Amberley since.. it was a surprise wedding anniversary weekend - (the surprise being I remembered)...changed hands I think since - but I do remember the food being world class.. and the flashing coloured lights in the big spa bath were quite fun too...

Time to try it again, maybe get a snap of the GT in the same spot...