Maseratis - Spotted

Emtee

Yes Safrane I saw it. Getting just a little too trendy to be healthy. I've seen them turning up in music vid's also. The Black-eyed Peas! Just what we need, Maserati, the new rap wheels! It can only end in pain.

Andyk

Grey 4200 on Sunday gong towards the Severn Bridge from Chepstow....Plate was MAS

Phil H

Dark coloured Gran Turismo stopped in a layby on the westbound side of the A303 near Thruxton early this morning.

PH

BigFoot

Black GranTurismo 4.2 in Wimbledon, today (Thursday 13th May) at about 8.15am, with aftermarket wheels and exhaust.

Klive

Here's a Hong Kong count over a week, ignoring the showroom (couldn't resist it)
3 QP's and 1 GT.
4 Ferrari's
1 Lambo
and an Aston
Bentley's by the dozen.

urbanmaser

I saw a 2 tone Quatroporte dark grey with a silver grey ine running up over the bonnet, roof and boot...........hideous

BANANA

I was lucky Enough to se 3 today
Silver GS on the A127 about 10.30 thismorning London bound

Then a Very nice Blue/Greeny 3200 Romfrd town 14.30

Then when i got home A Nana on the drive 1600h

Gullible

Black or dark grey GranTurismo on a roundabout near wellington came up behind me then spead off towards the motorway.
Nice sounding car,did try to wave but has the wind deflector up so probably thought i didn`t.
was in the s21ydr so intoxicated by petrol fumes and seat so far back was holding onto the wheel" by the tips" so to speak.
(message to self...get seats fixed!! and buy snorkel)

Last edited:

Tiburon44

Black or dark grey GranTurismo on a roundabout near wellington came up behind me then spead off towards the motorway.
Nice sounding car,did try to wave but has the wind deflector up so probably thought i didn`t.
was in the s21ydr so intoxicated by petrol fumes and seat so far back was holding onto the wheel" by the tips" so to speak.
(message to self...get seats fixed!! and buy snorkel)

I Think they saw you............I saw this on "the other forum" :

17/5/2010 9:24:32 [Report]

Adam.maunder -

Seen around Exeter, Blue CC Spyder, Not saying the roof leaked but it Had goldfish swimming around inside it and the driver was wearing a snorkel.
Didn’t appear to know where he was going (perhaps the sat nav didn’t work), drivers seat back was at an odd angle and all the way forward (also looked like he had a cold ***),couldn`t hear anything because of this strange whining noise from the transmission and it smelt like an old petrol station!
Still he was smiling and waving furiosly when he went by (or was that a grimace and cry for help?)
Still car looked nice from the outside!Think i have seen it somewhere before......

Parisien

4.45pm......heading due east to Belfast.........on M1....silver 3200 .....................no one on here today??

:(

:(

P

LeeH

05 plate Silver Grandsport Coupe heading towards Saughall Massie this afternoon coming from West Kirby Direction.

First other Masser I have seen locally to me since i bought mine

Andyk

Blue QP in Chepstow around 1200 today...This is the 3rd time so by my thinking ot must be local...Lucky devil.

Parisien

Can't believe it.......two Maseratis in two days.......local one again though......at Erneside centre, Enniskillen...silver GT, reg no - MEC 9999.........glorious.......

P