Maseratis - Spotted

PKM_999

An exciting day on the roads of Cumbria & SW Scotland as I saw two Maserati's. A Silver/Grey Ghibli KRM * on the A75 towards Dumfries and a blue Levante/Grecale just West of Carlisle. Don't think I've ever seen two in a day before. One must admit, to feeling ever so slightly common, for just a moment.

Saw an Aston DB6 as well, just to complete an amazing car watching day*

*yes, I do have a very sad and uneventful life. :)

RussBird82

A full length tour of Wales this weekend and not a single spot . Set off from Macclesfield to Swansea on Sunday and got stuck behind a load of Sunday drivers for the most part . Only saw one Maserati and it was an old guy in what looked like a diesel. Oh well, on the plus side I reached 150mph* (if the guage is to be believed*) on the dual carriageway near Resolven (with plenty in the tank) when the road finally opened up and on my way home stopped at Borth for a brief trip down memory lane as I worked there in 2009, that place really is a timewarp.

Attachments

• IMG_20240422_165231_125.jpg
    IMG_20240422_165231_125.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

philw696

A full length tour of Wales this weekend and not a single spot . Set off from Macclesfield to Swansea on Sunday and got stuck behind a load of Sunday drivers for the most part . Only saw one Maserati and it was an old guy in what looked like a diesel. Oh well, on the plus side I reached 150mph* (if the guage is to be believed*) on the dual carriageway near Resolven (with plenty in the tank) when the road finally opened up and on my way home stopped at Borth for a brief trip down memory lane as I worked there in 2009, that place really is a timewarp.
It was a time warp back in the mid 70's :)