Maseratis - Spotted

PKM_999

An exciting day on the roads of Cumbria & SW Scotland as I saw two Maserati's. A Silver/Grey Ghibli KRM * on the A75 towards Dumfries and a blue Levante/Grecale just West of Carlisle. Don't think I've ever seen two in a day before. One must admit, to feeling ever so slightly common, for just a moment.

Saw an Aston DB6 as well, just to complete an amazing car watching day*

*yes, I do have a very sad and uneventful life. :)

RussBird82

A full length tour of Wales this weekend and not a single spot . Set off from Macclesfield to Swansea on Sunday and got stuck behind a load of Sunday drivers for the most part . Only saw one Maserati and it was an old guy in what looked like a diesel. Oh well, on the plus side I reached 150mph* (if the guage is to be believed*) on the dual carriageway near Resolven (with plenty in the tank) when the road finally opened up and on my way home stopped at Borth for a brief trip down memory lane as I worked there in 2009, that place really is a timewarp.

Attachments

• IMG_20240422_165231_125.jpg
    IMG_20240422_165231_125.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

philw696

A full length tour of Wales this weekend and not a single spot . Set off from Macclesfield to Swansea on Sunday and got stuck behind a load of Sunday drivers for the most part . Only saw one Maserati and it was an old guy in what looked like a diesel. Oh well, on the plus side I reached 150mph* (if the guage is to be believed*) on the dual carriageway near Resolven (with plenty in the tank) when the road finally opened up and on my way home stopped at Borth for a brief trip down memory lane as I worked there in 2009, that place really is a timewarp.
It was a time warp back in the mid 70's :)

P5Nij

Caught the tail end of a dark blue Granturismo in Rugby this morning then about ten minutes later a silver '22 plate Ghibli. I know the Ghibli doesn't get much love in here sometimes, but seeing one and about perks me up no end and they still stand out from everything else. I think part of the problem is using the Ghibli name again, if they'd called it something else it might be looked on differently.

MarkMas

Chief pedant
Red 4200 followed behind me in Cheltenham for while last night. Gave him a mirror-wave, but he seemed not to notice the QP at all, even when alongside.