Maseratis - Spotted

MrMickS

White Ghibli heading north on the A1(M) just south of Blyth services.

There might have been a red one north of the services a little earlier but I noticed a little too late.

Andyk

Dark grey Grancab in the cleaning bays in the multi-storey car part at Cabot Circus in Bristol today about 10.

Doohickey

Velociraptor
First Levante in Blu Emozione on New Road Side in Horsforth, Leeds about 4.30pm yesterday - looked good but I'm not sure about the brown interior. Then blue QPV in same place about 7pm.

Potenza3200

Both yesterday 28/04/2017:

Grey ghibli A34 southbound at chilton 5:15pm.

Silver 4200 spring road Abingdon at 5:30pm.

MrPea

Silver GT C4 C... just picking someone up at Thornhill in Oxford. Rather pleasant burgundy interior.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

GeoffCapes

Saw a Strad on the back of a low loader on the M27 yesterday heading towards (I guess) either Emblem or Meridian.
Then a White Ghibli going in the other direction.

Saw a black GTS in Bristol at lunchtime with SAF on the plate.

Also saw a load of Masers in Dick Lovetts when I ordered a touch up paint stick. £15. Bargain!

Jkulin

I followed a Black Ghibli on the M42 northbound from Solihull and then a white Ghibli on the M6 northbound around Junction 7, I was driving the black Ghibli that I had been loaned whilst my car was being sorted.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
A few Levantes at Lancaster Colchester this morning. Sorry to say, but they did nothing for me. I was hoping to like them. The line up of other Masers and F-cars made up for it!

montravia

Black GT, with Black wheels reg MRT, Waitrose Cheltenham.

(Waitrose- John Lewis - the only supermarket with GT width parking)