Maseratis - Spotted

Johnnyboy

Hi all,

Just wondered if their was a 'spotted' thread? :confused:

Given the relative rarity of these beasts, it would be good to have a thread to log 'spotted' tridents.....

At the weekend, wife and I seemed to spot an unusually large number of Masers..

Regards,
John (one of the recent newbies) :cool:

Emtee

Mrs Tee saw a grey 4200 / GS on the A6. F1 MUF or something similar? Anyone we know?

lozcb

Just got back from a nice pub lunch after a couple of enjoyable hours driving round Woburn and Aspleyguise , hadn't seen a masser around this neck of the woods for sometime and then as usual like busses with the sunshine came across two in the space of 10 mins , whilst people watching over coffee next to Woburn sunday market , a Black private plated Turismo and a Griglio Nuvolari (V12 ...) 4200 coupe just wondered anyone on here

regards

Roger

Sebring Blue 3200 heading north on A34 south of Abingdon between 4.30 & 5pm, exchanged a wave and thumbs up as I passed in my 4200. Spotted those boomerangs a mile off!!!

Then heading south just north of Abingdon a dark Quattroporte.

Was this you Spike

X1ons

Black GT spotted near Killingworth, Newcastle. Seen it a few times and flashed to say hello. Driver kept head down and ignored me!

Lovely car, say hello next time - it's allowed!!

Parisien

Never really thought I would contribute to this thread......BUT.......................BUT....just ten minutes ago, on the main Enniskillen to Irvinestown road I was faced with the familiar trident on the nose of a GT...plated JIL 5400 ( local old plate).....IF its anyone off this board......I will eat.......BOTH their underpants and my own.....;)....:)....:)

P

ENZ525

Never really thought I would contribute to this thread......BUT.......................BUT....just ten minutes ago, on the main Enniskillen to Irvinestown road I was faced with the familiar trident on the nose of a GT...plated JIL 5400 ( local old plate).....IF its anyone off this board......I will eat.......BOTH their underpants and my own.....;)....:)....:)

P

I may have to drive over to see this...:laugh:

lozcb

Oh how i wish i could type in Paddy , we could of set him up a treat , sure ive got an old pair been lying around for a month or two , oh yeah still gottem on :dance::tt:

regards loz

Parisien

Might have bitten off more than I can chew here guys.......................hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm......even think of selling tickets for the event....:)

P

PS Glad to see you wife looks after your personal laundry so well Loz!

Parisien

Oh....whilst on the topic of "things" Maserati spotted.....I could have sworn Kevin McCloud of that house design programme on C4 was wearing a pair of Maserati cufflinks on one of the TG re-runs on the Dave channel.......can anyone corroborate?

P

PS This post looks pretty sad on reflection........:(

GTS 08

second date with my new woman today - more about that later.

spotted a blue 4200 on the way our of north london - towards harrow - anyone here?

doodlebug

Grigio Touring 4200 spotted on Madingley Road in Cambridge on Sunday - anyone here? I was in the Azzurro Argentina (pale blue) going the other way.

Johnnyboy

Black GranTurismo being washed... A14 Eastbound (between Huntingdon and Cambridge) at about 5.35pm today - at the former petrol station just before Bar Hill...

think they'd just finished, it was looking gleaming....

markp4200

Lovely day today.
Hardly see one in Poole; today a black GrandTurismo in Poole and followed by a QP (with 4 digit reg.no.) through Corfe Mullen. Unfortunately I was in my 'other car' so couldn't really acknowedge either.

IanA

Then heading south just north of Abingdon a dark Quattroporte. Was this you Spike

Been parked in the same town centre car park the last couple of times I've been in.
How much for the memory card? (Doesn't sound as good as - how much for the negatives- does it).

Parisien

Currently in Bologna...for last 3 days........full report to follow.......how many Maseratis spotted....????

Emmmm..........NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok apart from one parked up.......in the centre of town!!!

PS There were however 200 plus at the Maserati factory......;)

P

Maser Sod

Currently in Bologna...for last 3 days........full report to follow.......how many Maseratis spotted....????

Emmmm..........NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok apart from one parked up.......in the centre of town!!!

PS There were however 200 plus at the Maserati factory......;)

P

I saw zero Masers when I was in Bologna last June, but at least I saw the original trident ;-)

For the record:
1) dark Maserati coupe heading out west out of Innsbruck a few days ago.
2) black 4200 spyder in central Hamburg yesterday.

cowsurgeon

Black GT coming off the Pilgrim Street roundabout towards the quayside on Wed at around midday. My thumbs up was studiously ignored...