Maseratis - Spotted

Ewan

I've only driven in a Liverpool once in a Maserati. Never again. Whilst waiting at some red traffic lights a taxi ran into the back of me. Repair ran to 5 figures. And to make matters worse, it wasn't even one of mine!

MrMickS

A black Ghibli going past Meadowhall at 5:25.

The real gem for today was a semi-Maser at Brodsworth Hall. A lovely 1973 Citroen SM

f21e34af706ab0ff6a920fff7404a63c.jpg

bigbob

Out on my bike near Pitlochry today, saw a silver Ghibli Coupe (I think) on a W plate. Very nice.

Also overtaken by an orange McLaren 540/570 - wow, sounded great to me.

MrPea

Big tank is a great advantage with most Maseratis. Have you seen how small the tank is on the Mustang even with the V8 engine?
It's about 65 litres. I'm often travelling with a friend with one and it can be painful how frequently fuel stops are required! That said, the attention it gets thanks to race side pipes always gives us many smiles and laughs in the service stations.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

CatmanV2

Dark grey Levante on Epping High Street shortly after 3pm

Black GTS in Tesco's, Church Langley about 1530. Stopped the guy and had a nice chat :)

C

safrane

Black GS or maybe a face lift 4200 leaving the M25 and heading north on the M23 at about 2:00pm today.

sionie1

15 plate blue GT in Hawarden this afternoon turning by Mancot school. I flashed and waved but nothing back.. then realised I was in the Passat..