Maseratis - Spotted

Andyk

Lavante on the back of a low loader going towards Bristol on M4 1600 yesterday.....Could have been broken or being delivered I suppose. Grey.

Caldy999

23 days touring Europe and saw a handful of modern Maserati, and on our last day in Salzburg this appeared in the car park.

IMG_3100.jpg

GeoffCapes

Saw a couple of white Ghibli's in Glasgow yesterday.
Saw a very nice black Levante south bound on the M1 at Luton about 7.30pm ish last night and then a black Gransport heading northwards just after.

Anyone on here? Zep maybe?

And at the Maidstone turn off on the M20 about 10 ish a lovely Magma Red Grancabrio with carbon bonnet. I think the carbon bonnet is growing on me.
Looked awesome.

MrPea

0f7cc69db0bc6f4a622beb3da34e0385.jpg

Following this just now in the a34 and it just pulled off at the a303.

Soleith

Looked like an identical to mine GTS, Blu Mediteranneo heading from Bramley towards Guildford on the A281 while I was heading in the opposite direction, friendly wave given and received!

JonW

Looked like an identical to mine GTS, Blu Mediteranneo heading from Bramley towards Guildford on the A281 while I was heading in the opposite direction, friendly wave given and received!

That would be me - nice to see you!

MrPea

Beautiful silver Gransport on the eastbound A27 in The Netherlands earlier this afternoon. I tried to stick behind it for a while in the ST but he wasn't hanging around!

Needamaser

Silver 4200 Spyder heading North from Evanton towards Ardgay Sunday afternoon about 3pm.
Nearly waved but remembered I was in Maserati the day before!
MA**RAY. Guess it belongs to Ray. ;-)

sionie1

A stunning Ghibli in what I think was Bronzo Siena at Warwick services this morning. Really caught the sun, stunning.

MrMickS

Saw a couple today on a trip over to Knaresborough this afternoon.

First we played tag with this Ghibli on the A1(M)

0c982fe6e8edd34e4762cb53255f15b3.jpg

Waved but we were in the Alfa Spider so they probably thought we were mad.

Then we spotted this GT parked up in Knaresborough.

dfd2a8fde54686accea3bd8ac8d8fb2e.jpg

I don't envy them squeezing it into that parking space!

CliveP1

Nice silver with black wheels Gran Turismo parked up near Raphaels park Romford, with a nice Mas plate. Looked good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro