Maseratis - Spotted

P R

Grey Ghibli as I was on the school run in Chepstow this morning. Must have been a diesel as there wasn't any noise coming from it.....In fact it was very quiet...Thought the diesel had a tuned exhaust.

With the sport button pressed its quite loud. Without its quite loud only at higher revs* (*which for a diesel is about 2500 ;) )

RoaryRati

Two yesterday!! The first a gorgeous metalic blue Ghibli with 22" wheels. It is up for sale at Pershore Motors in Stoulton (Worcester) where we were popping to get some info on the Subaru WRX sti we have just bought from (having only one practical car in the fleet was proving a bit of a problem, hence this new addition). And the second, a black QP (I think) heading towards Bromsgrove on the A38 by Webbs of Wychbold at 1.50pm (we were fueling up the Subaru!!!). It had a good number plate - BO55. (It seems Maseratis could be more common than Subarus!!)

Scootadad

This very nice Levante spotted at Snetterton race circuit on Sunday. We were wondering around watching the rallying and jolly good it was too
Levante.jpg

MrMickS

Grigio Ghibli being loaded onto the back of an RRS recovery truck at the Garage in Strensall just outside York about 14:30. Hope it wasn't anyone on here.

Wanderer

Grigio Ghibli being loaded onto the back of an RRS recovery truck at the Garage in Strensall just outside York about 14:30. Hope it wasn't anyone on here.

Saw a 171 plate black BMW stranded with hazards on in outside lane East wall, Dublin, elderly driver on phone in drivers seat panicking.

Not Maser related, just evening-up the score....

GeoffCapes

Saw several Ghiblis on the way to the Excel Centre this morning along with a Blue Levante.
Another couple of Ghiblis on the M1 and a QP in Knutsford with C7UGY (I think) as the number plate.
Went to wave and realised I was in the Merc.

Also saw a new Bentley Continental Conververtible mule on the M6.

montravia

All out in force on the Fosse this afternoon heading Stow to Cirencester. Blue Levante, Electic blue GT, together with several other interesting marques: Maclaran, a classic Porsche ( the pre-911 thingy that was considered highly desirable in the 80's... don' ask me..) + a couple of others caught in the corner of me eye

redsonnylee

Walking the dog this morning saw a nice Stradale round the corner near me.
0DE1A5D2-D489-4015-AC18-CA1D654D994B.jpg

Attachments

• 7703CD0F-9590-4532-AA5F-154882AA123F.jpg
    7703CD0F-9590-4532-AA5F-154882AA123F.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 200

GeoffCapes

Blue Nettuno 4200 on M23 by Gatwick this morning. Thought is was Mav's old one.

Then a Blue Nettuno GS just outside Brighton and a 17 plate Ghibli in the car park behind the Brighton Centre.

MrMickS

Lovely sounding GT on the A59 heading from the A1(M) to York just before 5. Nero with yellow callipers the plate was FE63 xxx.

I was a couple of cars behind in the Ghibli. They went on into York as I turned left onto the ring road.

MrMickS

Black GT (W1**F) on the A1079/A64 roundabout heading off in the direction of Hull at about 7:45 this morning (20/3).

Heard it drive past the back of my car as I queued in the lights on the roadabout.

Andy Marshall

I went all the way from the Peak district to Southampton and back yesterday in my Spyder, - 8 hours on the road and not spotted once?!?!?! :road_rage-28:

Nayf

Grey/silver Maserati 4200 at Heathrow parking. Made my hire car experience in a Renault Captur all the more miserable, but in a good way