Maseratis - Spotted

safrane

Yellow GT emerging from Blenhiem Palace yesterday (Horse Trials) poss as Strad driven by a gent who exchange a wave - me in the GS for its penultimate run before SORN for the winter.

MrMickS

Filling in on the past few days.

Thursday I overtook a Nero Levante heading west in Switzerland. He briefly followed but then slowed back down.

Nero Ghibli and Grigio GT, about an hour apart, both heading south in the A6 in France.

Jkulin

Black/Dark Blue Ghibli coming up Lawn Lane in Coven near where I live at 09:00 this morning, I was in my 911 at the time.

Doohickey

Velociraptor
Two today. Silver QP IV in Burtonwood services on the M62 about 12 and then a dark coloured 4.2 GT J77 *** east bound on the M60/62 tonight around 7. I followed the GT through the roadworks and then he shot off into the distance.

Doohickey

Velociraptor
Had a chat with a bloke who had a white diesel Ghibli outside M&S in Moortown in Leeds on Sunday evening.

He bought it for his wife about 4 months ago and a few of his mates had QP VIs. He wasn't smitten and said one of his pals described Maserati ownership as the difference between a ball point pen and a fountain pen. The ball point does what you want all the time - you pick it up, it writes - whereas the fountain pen smudges, you get ink on your fingers, the odd blot but overall its just nicer! Thought that was a great analogy.

MrPea

Maserati ownership as the difference between a ball point pen and a fountain pen. The ball point does what you want all the time - you pick it up, it writes - whereas the fountain pen smudges, you get ink on your fingers, the odd blot but overall its just nicer! Thought that was a great analogy.

I love fountain pens and can't write properly (comfortably, legibly or elegantly) with ball points. The latter require the application of pressure to the page whereas with a real pen my hands glides. I think this analogy still holds well to driving a Maserati!

CatmanV2

Had a few
Black GTS pulled up behind me on the station roundabout on the A414 in Harlow. I assume it was a GTS as we both sounded lovely as we pulled away in different directions.
Grey Ghibli while out running today
Black Ghibli on the Edinborough Way in Harlow

C

EnzoMC

this morning 4200 on A120 towards stansted and White ghibli tonight north bound M11 (near stansted)