Maseratis - Spotted

Spartacus

Grey 4200 5pm driving along the A31 from Bournmouth to Southampton . I thought it was Adam Croft ? I kept pulling in front on him to have a look in a black Audi estate ha ha

GeoffCapes

A black QP with the same wheels as Markmas near Sainsburys in Ashford (number plate BV10) and then a Blue Ghibli near the Matalan roundabout.

montravia

Silver 3200 (I think, not too good on the 3200) parked in Ford, Temple Guiting, Glos around 1530. Parked probably visiting the Plough

RoaryRati

Grey or silver Y plated 3200 (reg letters were HET) turning right onto Ledbury high street about 1.45 yesterday (tuesday Jan 2) - could it be the same one? I contemplated waving but was by my parked Subaru!! If you're local, do you ever fancy a run out?

Mattp

Dark Blue, Possibly Black GranCabrio with private plate in the Aquasprings carpark late last night...

RSM Masser

Grey GTS spotted by the wife at Redhill Motors being repaired, hopefully my Mazda will get the same treatment!

JonW

Red Granturismo in Leatherhead, plate G* PTE.... not a car I’ve seen before. Would have waved but I was coming back from the tip in the RR

Sommi

QP V in grey with plate X* AMA in Woking station this evening. Mature chap with red cap.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

RoaryRati

Matt black nicely burbling 64 plated ?QP AUC I think. Gave chase in the 1.2 turboed Yeti I was driving (!!) along the A4109 into Cheltenham Tuesday (Feb 9) at 2.40ish. Could spot the distinctive rear light cluster when it was 6 or 7 cars in front. Caught it just as it was turning left into car park opposite the Brewery shopping mall - gave a little wave and my passenger admired the paint finish.

Black 09 GT outskirts of Middlesbrough just now. Never seen before
Followed by a White Alfa Stelvio. First time I have seen an Alfa in the flesh and must say was very disappointed

GeoffCapes

Brand new white QP outside Bow Mosque about 1pm this afternoon.

Countless QP's and Ghiblis in Finchley this morning.

Nayf

Burgandy QP V.1 on Thursday morning heading into Elton, near Peterborough.
Very dignified machine.