Maseratis - Spotted

RoaryRati

Two during a run out to the Cotswolds on sunny Wednesday!! Firstly Black ghibli (SE16ZFW) in the same free car park as mine in Shipston on Stour and the second a royal blue ?QP waiting to leave the Essar petrol station at the top of Bourton on the Hill - we waved but I believe it failed to respond.

montravia

Two during a run out to the Cotswolds on sunny Wednesday!! Firstly Black ghibli (SE16ZFW) in the same free car park as mine in Shipston on Stour and the second a royal blue ?QP waiting to leave the Essar petrol station at the top of Bourton on the Hill - we waved but I believe it failed to respond.

Bourton on the Hill? Almost spitting distance. Should have popped round

redsonnylee

Black QP ***NCS on Richmond Road and a lovely 4.2 GT in the Squires Garden Centre Car Park in Twickenham, the owner bought it four months ago. He wasn’t aware so told him about the SM site.

TR03FEO

Saw a Blue grandcabrio on Marlow Hill just after lunchtime 0005 plate - nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CatmanV2

Dark GTS (by the sound) coming up the A414 Potter St bypass on Tuesday pm (I think it was) . Pretty sure I met the guy in Tesco's before. I flashed him, he revved at me :D

C

sionie1

Black GTS driving around Mold / Queensferry today,, T11 TYS?, I was in the Black Passat at going the other way and my Mrs was the pedestrian in Mold on Thursday who waved.

MrMickS

f311310b49e619e9ea83e28f57c40f7e.jpg

Scratched white Ghibli in Roma. As we walked off the woman driver returned to the car.

To be fair I've seen them park here. There is no way I'd bring my car into the city.

2b1ask1

Special case
Passed a dark Giblet on the M1 yesterday morning in the GS just before the M6 junction roadworks.

D Walker

I've nearly had a full set this weekend, saw a GT, GS and Levante yesterday and a Ghibli an hour ago. Eyes peeled on M5 for the rest!!