Maseratis - Spotted

CatmanV2

Levante at the bottom of the 414 in Hertford 1230 this afternoon.

Two Gallardos between Harlow and Ware Friday pm as well. Common as muck :)
C

MrMickS

Black Levante heading east on the A64 past Compmanthorpe at 12:00 today.

The car looked good from the glance I got heading in the opposite direction. Less sure about the plastic strident on the front though. Somehow doesn't work unless you are head on to it.

Navcorr

Lovely to meet you chap :) The charcuterie was delish, and I shall look forward to sampling the Rose :) We have your steel tray still. What would you like us to do with it? Send it?

Cheers!

C

Pleasure to meet both you & Rachel. Had a grand time. No worries about the tray. Thanks for offering to post but no need. Will pick it up next time. It usually lives with the mincer & sausage stuffer - but a little light on horse meat at the moment :)

CatmanV2

Pleasure to meet both you & Rachel. Had a grand time. No worries about the tray. Thanks for offering to post but no need. Will pick it up next time. It usually lives with the mincer & sausage stuffer - but a little light on horse meat at the moment :)

Nothing wrong with a spot of horse :) I've actually ordered it deliberately. And camel. Next time you're down, let me know. You're more than welcome for dinner and a bed, as you pass through. And you can be reasonably sure I won't be poisoning you :D

C

safrane

A new Ghibli parked up next to the house I looked at today in Doyton Bristol, then later this afternoon a black GT burbling along Queens road in Bristol.

P R

Ghibli on ITV4 Tour de France coverage. Commentators driving and talking, it was a Ghibli. I think David Millar is a brand "ambassador" (whatever that means!)

dannywooly

Went for a day spa at Dunston for my 40th on Saturday, after a lovely day came out to this lovely parked next to my GTS, what a nice a surprise :)

car1.jpg

Navcorr

The side vents look like part of the ... what was it called .... "Heritage" pack was it??
I think the door handles where chromed too - can't work out if they are of its a reflection.
Not sure if any '02 RHD models come with this option though?

dannywooly

The side vents look like part of the ... what was it called .... "Heritage" pack was it??
I think the door handles where chromed too - can't work out if they are of its a reflection.

Yeah they're chromed

CatmanV2

Vintage pack. I thought they were higher up.

C

safrane

Vintage pack also had the seven spoke wheels in ball polish finish... as they are a pain to repair it may be why the after market ones have been fitted.

Andyk

I thought vintage pack was only on the face lift 4200.... You learn something new everyday.