Voicey & AV Engineering.

Contigo

Sponsor
He will go over every element of your car mate and point out any issues too after scanning with SD2/3 etc.. I've got all the print outs from the machine and clutch wear reading etc... Top job...

Sommi

I have met Voicey at Brooklands and at the Ace meet once. I am planning to take mine for service, possibly clutch :)unsure: ) and possibly MOT is he does that at some point in the next couple of months. I also plan to discuss future purchase ( an F430 like Voicey's 76 AV) with him and see if he can source one :)

redsonnylee

In my 2nd week of GS ownership and today I visited AV Engineering to have an X Pipe installed. All went well, a big thank you to Voicey for fitting the pipe, replaced some very rusty bolts and helping out with an electrical gremlin.

I waited for the work to be completed and used their Wi-fi to catch-up on the office stuff so that was a plus. The 3 hour round trip drive over from Surrey was definitely worth it.

Very impressed with the workshop and facilities so a big thank you & will be over again for the next service.