3200 GTA For Sale

allandwf

It's worth what someone is willing to pay, if it needs sold then put it into auction. Good luck with it.

Ewan

The 3200 market is just so infuriating. On a good day this could be an £18k car, but on a bad day, it won't even sell at £11k. I really do feel for you Phil - it's crazy value at this price and derserves to sell for way more.

Who knows, you might get lucky at the right auction. After all, an early Ferrari 400i like mine made £320k inc commission and VAT at auction on Sunday, so not everything goes cheaply. (The Fezza was owned by Keith Richards, so that might have helped just a tad.)

Contigo

Sponsor
Want some cash to put into other things mate to be honest. I've too many cars and need to sell a few this year.

Ewan

Here's an idea. Maff buys it, and then gives everyone that paid for brake discs an equal share in it. That way 50 of us can all say we own (part) of a 3200. We all then watch our modest investment grow over the next decade or so. Happy days.

Obviously this plan is not 100% fool-proof and investments can go down as well as up, etc.

In the meantime, Maff gets his money back from Apec (or whoever was supposed to be making the discs).

And as thank-you for helping him out, Phil agrees to continue to garage and polish the car, and bring it along to Ace meets occasionally to show it off to its owners.

Feel free to use my name and address on the V5;)

Contigo

Sponsor
I'm up for it but doubt others will be :D MAF?

I really do the like the idea of a forum owned car! And what a better way to split the ownership costs!

Its so sad reading this thread. A car that's cost you shed loads of money and described as one of the best examples out there and you can't attract a buyer for £11k. Yet people rave about this "pure" model and the intoxicating sound of the bi-turbo and the visual cocktail of boomerang lights. Seems a car for a very narrow pool of buyers. Those less educated in the brand like me would avoid it (as I did) based on all that has been heard.

I hope you get to sell it soon. The auction looks a good possibility with a £11k reserve or a SOR via an Indy?

sospanbach

been to 2 auctions this year where 3200,s were for auction 1 went for 13,500 had only done 27,000, the other 1 was as rough as they come that made 10,000 but didn't reach reserve so didn,t sell, lot of people at a auction buying on impulse put a reserve on car you might be surprised

granturismo

If my Granturismo S sold I'd be very much interested in this at £11k. Doesn't feel like its going to depreciate much from this price.

Contigo

Sponsor
Been out in it this morning preparing for a viewing and she is such a good drive, like new honestly.

I am torn!!!! £11k is a giveaway I feel.

21764716_10156090804515016_6393153081133883087_n.j  pg

21743342_10156090804525016_8813854367884005544_n.j  pg

[video=youtube;xtqYhA1e6Os]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtqYhA1e6Os[/video]

bean79

Hi Phil. Sorry you're still struggling to sell.

Not sure if this will annoy you or give you hope but mine sold last week for £17,400. It was perfect with less miles but I hope that gives you an idea that there are people out there who want them. And for the right money.

I sold mine through a garage and gave them a commission.

They maybe interested in yours too. Call John at Silverbrookes in Hassocks, Sussex. Might involve you driving down.

If you want to ask me anything I'm happy to try and help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RW3200

Will have to get a copy of that, the one I have only goes up to 1995.
Noticed a few mentions over the last year and all have seemed more complimentary compared to the early reviews which dominate the net. May be worth hanging on for a little longer as the word seems to be getting out there....slowly. (I know, it's been said for years).
Personally I'd take it off the market until at least next Spring (if possible of course). My feeling is that the closer the cars get to 20yrs old the more people will be drawn to them. The number of newcomers to the brand through the new models also has the potential to breed a few more enthusiasts as they familiarise themselves with the beautifully insane world of Maserati.
Just my thoughts as I am baffled your car didn't sell within days at the original asking price, and at 11•5k, like others have said, it's madness.
Whatever you decide to do from here, Good luck.

R