3200 GTA For Sale

Evo Cymru

Well done mate - I think these cars just time to sell. I think I was lucky with mine as the new owner had one before very similar and wanted one of the same spec again. Similar story with my Lancia too which just needs the right person to come along though I may have to consider putting it into auction soon...

Congrats to both buyer and seller. Looking forward to seeing and hearing this much talked about machine, in the flesh.
On that subject. Anyone up for organising a meet up, somewhere in N.I.? In October maybe? If so, maybe we can start a thread to co-ordinate?

Contigo

Sponsor
Well she went at the weekend and honestly could not have gone to a nicer guy! The car now lives in Bangor, Northern Ireland. Will told me that she behaved flawlessly on the journey home and wowed people on the Ferry.

Gutted to lose such a gem but pleased she will be loved by her new owner.

Contigo

Sponsor
Nothing at the moment, just bought the mrs a Mokka (not the sickly cocoa based coffee drink) which she uses as a commuter. I will keep the GTS for a year then decide what is next. I'm thinking either Macca or something Italian with a bull badge.