GTS has to go soon!

fcz360

Sparky
I've had a few offers but none who can do the deal or cant sell other cars so i'm going to offer the MC shift out to the forum for offers! Sensible ones please.

Loads of pictures available if you want them. If it doesn't go ill just have to keep it!

PM me if you are interested for spec and details.

MASERSMALL.jpg

rockits

I'd have to sell a few to finance it & still wouldn't get to drive it much so it makes no sense at all. Not stopped any of us buying in these scenarios in the past though!

Is this the one that was for sale @ Nuvola for a while? No idea the year, mileage or price or anything.

I think I should do something like build a house or two first. Then I could get into a Stradale instead!!

D Walker

I'd have to sell a few to finance it & still wouldn't get to drive it much so it makes no sense at all. Not stopped any of us buying in these scenarios in the past though!

Is this the one that was for sale @ Nuvola for a while? No idea the year, mileage or price or anything.

I think I should do something like build a house or two first. Then I could get into a Stradale instead!!

Don't forget my offer(s). Lol

Ewan

Having bought a very similar car myself just a few weeks ago, it's obviously not for me, but it would be useful to post here a few key facts by way a reminder to everyone. Year, mileage, basic spec and guide price.

Not that I've had mine very long, but for what it's worth, it's far better than I expected and I can heartily recommend an MC-Shift GT-S to any potential but dithering GranTurismo buyers.

Ewan

I see that Franks car has chrome door handles and window surrounds, whereas mine has body coloured door handles (black) and black window surrounds. What dictated this - was it a "year" thing, or something individual owners had to specify at the build stage?

rockits

Stop it you lot! Just played football tonight & went in the QP. Drove past my turning for the first time in a long time for a longer drive with some great tunes. The Bose system in the QP is very good for stock unit. I'm happy with the QP at the moment.

fcz360

Sparky

No it wasn't with Nuvola as I have no idea who that is!

rockits

OK, thanks for confirming. I think I've confused yours for another forum members GT that was for sale with Nareman @ Nuvola.

Might be worth putting some more details on the car, some pics & a price up as I'm sure there will be some interest.

Andyk

I see that Franks car has chrome door handles and window surrounds, whereas mine has body coloured door handles (black) and black window surrounds. What dictated this - was it a "year" thing, or something individual owners had to specify at the build stage?

It was an option Ewan to have the black surround. Early cars were all chrome and later model years it was on the option list. Think it was when Maserati added the MC sportline options....so the carbon bits inside and outside, mc springs etc.....

bigbob

Shadow line pack, also made the exhaust tips black IIRC.

Dhanj

Howdi Frank!

Hope you're well mate. Shame the GTS is going. Can you send us a link to the full spec (is it advertised anywhere else - Pistonheads/autotrader perhaps?). By all means pm me if you are not advertising it publicly yet.

I will ask around. I have a few family members that have been umming and arring about a GTS.

Cheers, Dhanj

fcz360

Sparky
Howdi Frank!

Hope you're well mate. Shame the GTS is going. Can you send us a link to the full spec (is it advertised anywhere else - Pistonheads/autotrader perhaps?). By all means pm me if you are not advertising it publicly yet.

I will ask around. I have a few family members that have been umming and arring about a GTS.

Cheers, Dhanj

Hi Dhanj long time no speak - hope all is well - still got the TR?, ill PM you the details over

cheers and see you soon hopefully