22k Granturismo

beau

Dodgy dealer, that's where my 4200 came from, they sold a dangerous car to me, lucky I didn't crash on the way home honestly it was a close call

Plus everything there was shady / tatty

iainw

Andyk

Love the interior to...So much better than the black on black you see a lot of. Black wears well but is just a bit boring for me....Always liked different colours on the inside to black. Maserati is well know for having brighter colours on the interior...Its only with the modern cars that customer seemed to gone all boring with the black. Remember back in the Biturbo day it was rare to see black leather in a Maserati.

ChrisQP09

I actually think he is asking too much for it! Spend 8k more and the market offers models with 35-50k miles.

Rwc13

Agree, love the interior. From the photos, looks like it may wear its mileage very well. Of course visual inspection might prove otherwise

CatmanV2

The other challenge I have with black is it gets damned hot in the summer.

FWIW Mine has 80+k on it now. There are points where the surface has worn (usually pleather corners) but on the whole it scrubs up nice ;)

C

conaero

Forum Owner
Why bother, for £10k more you can have Franks as a quick sale, mint car and very well looked after as you would expect.

Wack61

Why bother, for £10k more you can have Franks as a quick sale, mint car and very well looked after as you would expect.

Because somebody with 22k to spend is 10k short, I know that can be a bad decision where a Maserati is concerned but in a private sale nothing is guaranteed

conaero

Forum Owner
Old age! So £30k buys it then ;)

So tempted to swap the QP out for a GT 4.7 GTS. I think one would be worth an extra £10k on top of my QP but not sure it would be worth almost double or £15k more to me though. **** QP's are such good VFM!!

I know what Frank will let it go for, you have to do a little better than £30k but not much.

rockits

Fair enough thanks Matt. I've PM'd Frank for more details. I'm not sure what the QP would go for but the cost to change is anything from maybe 10-15k. I think @ 10k it is worth the change but @ 15k or more I would be better sticking with the QP I think. I have no idea on the year, mileage, owners, history or spec on Frank's car so once the details come over I can make an informed judgement.