MTC Navigation has given a weird error

ray_ghibli

Not sure if anyone has seen this but my navigation now says "Cant Unlock Maps".
I cant use the navigation anymore, seems like something has gone corrupt.

Has anyone seen this?

Will get it booked in today - which means another 120 mile round trip :(

ray_ghibli

Ok after waiting and waiting for Maserati to pick my car up, have late october as a given date, i thought let me try and fix this myself.
After hours of research I've fixed the error and not only that, have managed to update to the latest maps. It even has my road on it which is a new build and 18 months old so its pretty impressive, considering even google maps doesnt have it yet.

If admin allow it, I can write up instructions on how to download and update the latest Maserati maps but its not 100% above board and might get into trouble.

pf8173

Ok after waiting and waiting for Maserati to pick my car up, have late october as a given date, i thought let me try and fix this myself.
After hours of research I've fixed the error and not only that, have managed to update to the latest maps. It even has my road on it which is a new build and 18 months old so its pretty impressive, considering even google maps doesnt have it yet.

If admin allow it, I can write up instructions on how to download and update the latest Maserati maps but its not 100% above board and might get into trouble.
Hi there, long shot, but are you still active on the forum please?
i have the same issue and it's driving me mad..but not as much as the dealer is...!

Thanks