Paint Code for my GT

montravia

I think the same code has been used for more than one version of the colour...perhaps some years apart.. I remember it being a real pain when I went through this, and I put myself in the hands of the experts..With... ultimately a perfect result... and I'm pretty sure he checked what was on the car rather than just rely on the code..

I'd recommend you have a chat with Tyrone at Riviera Autobody... Whilst it was a few years ago - I'm sure he'll remember what he did - and may well have a correct code and paint supplier he will share - All round pretty helpful bloke ... and well worth the trip if you decide to use him for the job..

you can get him here ..
Tyrone Fuller
01189 831147
07747 116204
info@rivieraautobody.co.uk

I must have been exceptionally lucky. Mind Lovetts did look up the paint code, so it may be year of manufacture and underbonnet code.

Just gave the code to the chappy who repaired the rear bumper after I'd decided to have a competition between a bollard in a car park and 400 odd hp ignoring the beeps 'cos I couldn't see any bollard.

They both won, bollard and bumper.

Might be worth asking a main dealer to look it up for you.

Mine is Blu Oceano 2007/8.

It was a perfect match including the change in hew as light falls in different directions

GeoffCapes

I'll speak to my mate. He sprays his noted softly cars a year. I'm sure he'll be able to get the correct colour.
And he's well aware he that I'll break his legs if he balls' it up! :D

hashluck

Well here is funny. I checked the paint code on my Nero Carbonio GS (it has definitely always been Nero Carbonio per the original paperwork) and the paint code sticker on the bonnet says....

Bordeaux Pontevecchio

I am as certain as I can be this is the original bonnet (and that in any case an original sticker would not withstand a respray) so it is all very strange or it is all typical Maserati and they fitted the wrong sticker at the factory - not sure :)

So as far as I can tell my paint is Maserati Nero Carbonio (PPG WB paint; I THINK the paint code is Maserati Nero Carbonio 9948 2001 - )