Thinking about this GT

outrun

Good shout that, I shall have a look at that one, do like the look of the QP's, also the main reason for this is to have more space too.

Really? Then one of the nicest cars on the forum is for sale with Ewan. There is no way I'd have a £25k GT when I could have Ewan's QP GTS for a little less cash. Night and day.

iainw

Really? Then one of the nicest cars on the forum is for sale with Ewan. There is no way I'd have a £25k GT when I could have Ewan's QP GTS for a little less cash. Night and day.

A good daily for you perhaps?

iainw

Good shout that, I shall have a look at that one, do like the look of the QP's, also the main reason for this is to have more space too.

Ewans's is a stunning car to be fair. I think he was offering it quite a bit under 25 to forum members (its on another thread). You would have a pretty special QP then rather than a slightly tired GT

Ewan

IMG_4022.jpg

A good bit below £25k will get my unique QP GTS. £22k in fact. Stunning car (as many on here know), but right now I have one Maserati too many.

rockits

You can't beat a nice QP

78c3755e61f0e370626eb9db8d61977e.jpg
397a5c6dae2e45ee1ae3cae0a23adcac.jpg
6f455723b28ff3f362b3d493dd8befac.jpg

30140262ed25d578944effb77625be97.jpg

outrun

A good daily for you perhaps?

Thought about it quite seriously but decided on an F11 BMW 530d M Sport Touring which I have to say is epic. I have 2 young kids and a puppy and require the ability to carry bikes, child seats and the like. I went for a 2011 car from Sytner as it seemed to have reached the bottom of it's depreciation curve. It's very different from my Mini!
I tried to justify a QP daily but even my man maths calculator couldn't compute it. I couldn't find a 530d for less than £14k (and that was north of 100k miles) and paid £16.5 for a one owner, main dealer car with warranty etc and 45k miles. I'm really very pleased with it indeed. If you know my name, you should get the plate.

bmw.jpg

Andyk

100% agree...Wouls imagine the QP GTS would feel better as a drivers car as well. GT in standard form was a little soft against the QP GTS. Ewan's car is on AT and looking good.

Ewan

Nice plate Outrun. And for those that didn't know your name before, they do now! Given that's on the BMW, what have you got on your Strad?

bigbob

Thought about it quite seriously but decided on an F11 BMW 530d M Sport Touring which I have to say is epic. I have 2 young kids and a puppy and require the ability to carry bikes, child seats and the like. I went for a 2011 car from Sytner as it seemed to have reached the bottom of it's depreciation curve. It's very different from my Mini!
I tried to justify a QP daily but even my man maths calculator couldn't compute it. I couldn't find a 530d for less than £14k (and that was north of 100k miles) and paid £16.5 for a one owner, main dealer car with warranty etc and 45k miles. I'm really very pleased with it indeed. If you know my name, you should get the plate.

View attachment 45370

Needs a screw in the 11 so to say.

iainw

View attachment 45370

Cant argue with a BMW as a daily. Pricing is ridiculous at the moment for the quality of car. Agreed...

jamesbilluk

Stunning looking QP that!! Confused my self now, stuck between the Coupe looks and the 4 door, normally wasn't a fan of them, but that one, in that colour and spec looks fantastic.

Rwc13

Buy the QP, you'll get a better car for the same money. And on the road they drive just as well.......some would say even better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigbob

I prefer the coupe (that's what I have got so a totally unbiased opinion), however, Ewan's QP looks amazing in that colour combi (and price) so it is very tempting.

outrun

Needs a screw in the 11 so to say.

Thought about it but really, if you know my name then you can see it, if you don't then it just looks like and 11 plate. I like that stealth !

No plate on the Stradale Ewan... ;)

IMG_0215.jpg

rockits

Stunning looking QP that!! Confused my self now, stuck between the Coupe looks and the 4 door, normally wasn't a fan of them, but that one, in that colour and spec looks fantastic.
Thanks. Agreed & half the reason I chose it as the interior as it is quite unique & rare. Everybody is different but I think it looks great. Not many around like that at all.

It is not strictly for sale but it could be. Make me a decent offer & it's yours

I'm due to get the wheels refurbed to as new & a set of nice tyres at the same time with front pads replaced & she will be in a very nice place. Variators mods/works all done just before I bought her.

iainw

Thought about it but really, if you know my name then you can see it, if you don't then it just looks like and 11 plate. I like that stealth !

No plate on the Stradale Ewan... ;)

View attachment 45374

What year does the clear front light clusters come in Athol? I think it looks so much better without the orange.
Still think black Strads are the best looking cars on the road.