Thinking about this GT

I bought a similar one in April James and I've only had positive reactions. Layer up, now winter isn't far off because you'll be driving around with the driver's window down and the radio off, for months to come ;)
Congratulations!

jamesbilluk

Thanks mike, Yours looks lovely too, looks great with the darker wheels in the profile photo. That true, most of the journey had the windows down today! Ive not been able to fathom the radio/satnav/phone yet....

outrun

Thanks mike, Yours looks lovely too, looks great with the darker wheels in the profile photo. That true, most of the journey had the windows down today! Ive not been able to fathom the radio/satnav/phone yet....

It's pretty useless and so many of us use Waze for sat nav. Good job the engine sounds so good that you don't need to work the stereo!

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Welcome to the fold, you have joined the Maserati thing; it'll get under your skin.

JonW

James - let me add my welcome. I entered Maserati ownership just less than a year ago, and they are fabulous cars to own, drive, look at, and listen to.

Hope you enjoy yours as much as I'm enjoying mine...

jamesbilluk

Certainly feels good to have one, I did have a little grin when I looked down at the Maserati Logo, couldn't believe I was in one!

I'll give Waze a go, For some reason the 12v socket doesn't seem to work though.

Another query, I had the lights on earlier, as it didn't seem the brightest of days, The instrument lighting doesn't seem to be lit though, does this only come on when its dark enough?

Many thanks Jon, Loving yours in Med Blu!

James

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Press the up (+) button to the right of the steering wheel and it'll get brighter. If the 12v socket doesn't work it may have shorted out. It may be the fuse.

philw696

Welcome aboard James from New Zealand.
Many of us have been smitten for several years.
Enjoy.

iainw

You have every right to be excited- lovely looking car. You will be in Italian cars for the foreseeable now. There is no way back!

philw696

You have every right to be excited- lovely looking car. You will be in Italian cars for the foreseeable now. There is no way back!

No truer words spoken.
When I had my first 4200 i then bought a Ferrari 456 and then after that a 360 Modena before coming to NZ.
My Project 4200 made it here though :)

jamesbilluk

Thanks guys :) Thrilled with the car!

Dicky, many thanks for that, all sorted now :) I’ll have a look at the fuse for the cigarette lighter too

James

iainw

At that mileage in the current climate it won't get 45.
Lovely spec though with the mc sportline pack and unique colour.
A lot of car for the money- and trouble free motoring for the foreseeable.

BuckRog64

It wasn't. We are selling this car on behalf of a forum member and it was previously with Nuvola.

And you have put new brakes on the car over and above the prep Nuvola did. Lovely car and I'm sure the forum member will be sad to see it go.

I see a couple of cars have been taken off Nuvola's books recently, the other one being the silver GS LE.

Dave, I know the car you were referring to. Seemed a fair price with a years warranty remaining. No longer listed so I guess sold or maybe soon to reappear with a dealer at a new price.