2 Seat Stradale possibly for sale?

outrun

Colour of totally subjective so the debate is pointless. Let's face it, the Stradale looks great in every colour.

Andyk

That one has been for sale for ages and ages. It was up with someone else at first then moved to this dealer.

azapa

I idly looked at PH yesterday. Seem to be many less 2 seaters for sale than before, no more than 2 or 3. Or maybe I'm just trying to make myself feel better?

D Walker

I idly looked at PH yesterday. Seem to be many less 2 seaters for sale than before, no more than 2 or 3. Or maybe I'm just trying to make myself feel better?

I actually think there are more Strads for sale now than I've seen before.

azapa

2 or 4 seaters? there were only 430 made world wide. I saw 2 or 3 on PH, how many do you see?

Andyk

Yep three two seaters but the redline one has not been on for long so there has only been two for sometime and those two have been for sale for ages. The white one with higher miles has been up for more than a year....probably closer to a year and a half. It's price went up and down for a while but been sat at that price for ages now. Not many new 2 seaters or 4 seem to be coming onto the market...Perhaps owners realise what they have and are holding onto them.

D Walker

That is a great looking car... like that a lot. If I wasn’t in the middle of getting mine detailed, etc, I’d be toying with an upgrade....

I don't mind taking it detailed, as an indicator Redline told me I could get £500 off!!
I may pop down for a look this weekend as in Harrogate anyway.

Dave

Andyk

What are the like Dave....They have some stunning cars but the reviews aren't always the best.