Granturismo S MC shift for sale

Hewbie

Sounds exciting!
why that out of interest vs a Vanquish or a 458?

drove vanquish didnt like it! too old manish! didnt think id fit in the the 570s but i do! fell in love! iain! lets do a deal on mine! so i can keep the wife happy

Andyk

i did a silly thing and ordered the 570s! therfore this needs to go! i may be living in the new one when the wife finds outs! will take a decent offer from a member!

What car...Really excited for you...McLaren can do no wrong at the moment ....... Look forward to seeing pics when you ge her. Jealous....

Andyk

drove vanquish didnt like it! too old manish! didnt think id fit in the the 570s but i do! fell in love! iain! lets do a deal on mine! so i can keep the wife happy

Funny how we all see some thing different in cars but I loved the Vanquish.....the special feeling when sit in it......but then I am a tad older than you........Still jealous about the McLaren......

iainw

nothing better imo to look at! but driving it was underwhelming!

agree with you! Vanquish looks amazing but the drive not great.
I like the look of the maclaren and its fast, but I prefer the sound, interior and exterior of the 458.
its all personal choice though. love the gull wing doors.

JonW

Love the look of the McLaren.... what colour are you wrapping it with?

Also, separate question, did you keep the original wheels when you bought the Strad ones?

Hewbie

Love the look of the McLaren.... what colour are you wrapping it with?

Also, separate question, did you keep the original wheels when you bought the Strad ones?

orange!

and no did a deal with stu on here he took my old wheels and i paid for the strad

iain, ive had the 430, 2 x 355's im a ferrari guy! but fell in love with this thing its a work of art aswell! and with a larini going on it it sounds bloody awesome too!

JonW

orange!

and no did a deal with stu on here he took my old wheels and i paid for the strad

That's a pity, I still need to find me a set of Strad wheels as I think they look much smarter than my Neptunes... are yours black or anthracite?

iainw

orange!

iain, ive had the 430, 2 x 355's im a ferrari guy! but fell in love with this thing its a work of art aswell! and with a larini going on it it sounds bloody awesome too!

I am scared to try one :p

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member

Hewbie

thats the GT though! i was buying this car! until i went to knutsford and went in the S! the GT is much softer, less noisy, and the car you would want when older :)

Hewbie

That's gorgeous, Dave. The Spider, "unfortunately" will be even more tempting when its price drops to something sensible.

Hewbie, good luck with a really fast sell before Mrs H finds out about your accidental moment of weakness. Well done on that. Good choice.

cheers will put pics up on collection all early days and need to sell the mas quickly!

Contigo

Sponsor
I'm 6ft 4 and found getting into the 570s really easy, the cabin is stunning, so simple but yet designed perfectly for the driver and very comfortable too. One day one day.

Andyk

its this one! not ordering new wait time too long and im impatient! its going to a be a diff colour on collection day though! as you are aware im not the subtle kind of guy!

http://www.sytner.co.uk/car-search/7404868-mclaren-570/

Love it buddy...Great choice.......Think they now trump Ferrari on looks and quality....When I had a drive in the MP4 12C then same day I drove a 458 I just thought the interior quality was so much better and for me I preferred the minimal look to the over jewelled Ferrari.

Just on the orange wrap...Couldn't you find an orange one already...It seems to be one of the most popular colours.

Hewbie

Grey or black was always the plan to use a good base! As I get bored of colours! So it will probably go green at some points aswell!