Granturismo S MC shift for sale

Hewbie

OK so buying a newhouse so she defo needs to go this time, wrap is being removed and the car is going back to original black as we speak will be detailed before sale and will be perfect!
just been serviced, new clutch 1k ago.

MC SHIFT MODEL 59 plate

upgrades include- facelift front bumper- old one comes with the car aswell.
carbon fibre steering wheel
carbon fibre interior trim pieces
20 inch stradale wheels with new tyres in black will be refurbed ebfore sale as couple of chips on one or two of them.
H pipe exhaust mod fitted - sounds amazing! pops crackles and bangs!
mileage is 45k full history file!! with it, 2 keys aswell.

looking for close to 40k as possible which i feel is very fair! any questions just ask!

mas1.jpgmas2.jpgmas3.jpgmas4.jpg

Contigo

Sponsor
I'm sure you will, GTS MC-S are awesome. Love mine, best car I've owned by a country mile.

Andyk

I think that wrap looks amazing and not many wraps I like....stunning colour.

Andyk

There was one specific sports line pack Iain it was sold as a load of separate parts.....A number of different Sport line interior options and exterior...including sports suspension.....So actually there were packs but different levels.....That way Maserati could fleece as much cash out of the customers....The lure of all that carbon was too much for some and would add a shed load of money to the price of the car.

Wattie

If my wife wouldn't divorce +/- section me - I would
But it. Come
To think of it -
At the right price I would probably
Risk it...does it have the mc sportline pack?

I get the impression you regret selling yours.......missing it?
Cheers Wattie (funnily enough I'm an Iain too)

iainw

There was one specific sports line pack Iain it was sold as a load of separate parts.....A number of different Sport line interior options and exterior...including sports suspension.....So actually there were packs but different levels.....That way Maserati could fleece as much cash out of the customers....The lure of all that carbon was too much for some and would add a shed load of money to the price of the car.

I know Andy- my old one had them all- interior and exterior. It was the point of difference to me. I would be interested in getting one similar

iainw

I get the impression you regret selling yours.......missing it?
Cheers Wattie (funnily enough I'm an Iain too)

Difficult to say regret. I don't regret buying the Ferrari- and now finances are a bit different.
My ideal maserati would be my old GTs with strad wheels and the 3 scoop bonnet. If I could get that then I would be happy. But. It willing to pay 70+ for a 3rd car

Hewbie

I would buy mine back for a fair private sale price. As a third

Hello! I love this car! Hence why I've spent a bloody fortune on it!
Carbon wheels and trim pieces were over 2.5k

Strand wheels were 3k plus

Bumper upgrade etc all decent money! Now I'll be spending a fair few quid to get back to black and make are the paint work is A1 for the new owner I think it will be easier to sell without the wrap as people have said previously they are sometimes frightened about what's underneath.

She's been probably the. Eat far I've had n I've had gaillardos 360s 430s etc very understated cars but new house coming means she has to go n then after xmas I think the new vanquish or Mac 540 maybe on the cards!

Sensible offers considered she will be ready in a week or two , going in Monday to ha e wrap removed etc

Hewbie

i did a silly thing and ordered the 570s! therfore this needs to go! i may be living in the new one when the wife finds outs! will take a decent offer from a member!

iainw

i did a silly thing and ordered the 570s! therfore this needs to go! i may be living in the new one when the wife finds outs! will take a decent offer from a member!

Sounds exciting!
why that out of interest vs a Vanquish or a 458?