Granturismo S Auto - 2009 - 19,000 miles

granturismo

As some already know my car is for sale and is listed at Nuvola for £37,995 in case anyone would be interested.
PM for details or offers.

http://www.nuvolalondon.com/cars-for-sale/maserati-granturismo-s-4-7-v8-auto-2dr-coupe-2/

1cropped2-4-800x600.jpg

Contigo

Sponsor
Looks stunning mate, it's a hard sell for sure, I'm bricking coming to sell mine in 18 months based on the 3200 sale (took 12 months) and know that it has to be priced to sell for sure in the current climate. I reckon people are twitchy about Brexit and cars like this seen as luxury items are the first thing which people stop buying. Talking to a few dealer mates they say the market is slowing too so it's not just private sales which are taking time.

granturismo

Guys appreciate comments but this is sales thread so perhaps discussion be best moved to other forum? This is what has happened in my other thread so wanted to keep this clean...

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Thread drift happens on all the threads. If you list it in the classifieds section no one can comment on it.

Contigo

Sponsor
Guys appreciate comments but this is sales thread so perhaps discussion be best moved to other forum? This is what has happened in my other thread so wanted to keep this clean...

Yep put it on the classifieds. Mail matt and he will hopefully sort you out an account.

granturismo

Just to add if someone is looking for an upgrade from 4200cc or gransport with cash my way we could talk some numbers as well and maybe work out a good deal for every one.