Gransport or 4200 Grille For Sale

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
I have a used Grille from a Gransport LE. It will fit a facelift 4200 or Gransport. A couple of the clip retainers aren't quite in place and one of the fixings is partially broken. However it will fit with no problems and will look spot on in situ. They're £450 new, I'll take £250 collected or £275 delivered. Nice way to upgrade a 4200 or replace a broken GS Grille.

Attachments

• IMG_4519.jpg
    IMG_4519.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_4520.jpg
    IMG_4520.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_4521.jpg
    IMG_4521.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 152

GeoffCapes

A Maserati Grill also makes for a good office wall feature.

I get no end of comments on the one on my wall.

2017-09-19 12.48.23.jpg

Vampyrebat

You're local, you can have a bit of deal if collecting and I don't need to package up and courier etc.

Even more tempting............Would match the mesh on the rear bumper............Can I see a lot of stone chips on the mesh though??

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Even more tempting............Would match the mesh on the rear bumper............Can I see a lot of stone chips on the mesh though??

There are some very minor ones but it's in great nick. Come and look at it as you're only up the road.

safrane

The black mesh is an easy touch up job. I use BMW Mini black touch up brush from Holfords which I got for the GFs Mini...its a perfect match.

conaero

Forum Owner
I removed my grill and left it in paint stripper overnight, its alloy underneath and can be given a quick buff and comes up with the chrome appearance finish.

Another option!

Vampyrebat

Matt, I don't suppose you have a photo of the finished article?? I think the grills on the rear bumper are anodized a darker colour which I would rather stick with. I think the trident logo gets somewhat lost with the chrome grill of the GS (IMO)!

Richard, I'll PM you to arrange a date, as you say you are only 5 mins away and I have not yet been to your place. I was going to come a few weeks back with a contractor mate (Phil) who came to see a GT you had but I was otherwise engaged.