Gransport 20995

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Just put it up for sale on pistonheads/autotrader etc with a good detailed description and don't advertise the fact on the forums.
I've never had a problem selling this way in the past, saves any grief/upset etc.
The reality is that a buyer will not be on the forums anyway, from my experience.

Ewan

On the other hand, my last 4 Maserati's have all sold quickly to forum members with no advertising, just a mention on here.

My QP GTS hasn't sold yet, either via the forum or PH or AT. Happy enough to wait though as I already think it's cheap at an asking price of £21,950. At that price, it can either be someone's pride and joy and weekend toy, or a very stylish everyday car. The problem I have is that I now have too many "everyday" cars, as well as too many highdays and holidays cars - so something has to give.

b9boy

Be a lover not a fighter..... ❤️

Done. I never turned it into anything. Simply posted up my findings for the benefit of anyone else with a long drive and they could weigh things up. That's part of what forums are about - helping other forum members.

As far as I'm concerned this is parked and like I have said before - I hope someone buys this car - it's a good example for the money!

Contigo

Sponsor
On the other hand, my last 4 Maserati's have all sold quickly to forum members with no advertising, just a mention on here.

My QP GTS hasn't sold yet, either via the forum or PH or AT. Happy enough to wait though as I already think it's cheap at an asking price of £21,950. At that price, it can either be someone's pride and joy and weekend toy, or a very stylish everyday car. The problem I have is that I now have too many "everyday" cars, as well as too many highdays and holidays cars - so something has to give.

I'm gobsmacked that hasn't gone Ewan, it's such good value at that price, just shows you even the ones which think will sell well don't always. I bought your last one without having seen it and you just need someone like that to come along. I wish there were more people like that ie Will who bought the 3200 did the same thing. and he hasn't regretted it at all.

Spartacus

Im quite tempted to px my 4200 for that silver GS , Whats the latest on the rattling cats and the odd seller ?

dgmx5

Back up again at £24,995. Why the increase? I see a new heater matrix has been installed this month. This had been replaced by the indie in Kent in 2016 using a used heater matrix. It would appear that did not last. I know that was a concern for some who had enquired about the car.

Andyk

Another 2kish gets the lovely grey one at Richard Graces......Why would you buy this one instead....

Andyk

It was the first GS for sometime that caught my eye to Dave......looked lovely and a decent price....

redsonnylee

I purchased mine from RG last week, less miles and more options for less money. I considered the silver one at the lower price and it didn’t look a good buy even then.