Does anyone own a new QP?

bigbob

If we remember how hard it is to sell a QPV and also how cheap you can now buy a diesel QPVI for then anyone that thinks a 6+ year old petrol QPVI of either engine will be £30k+ TRADE in three years time is not safe with their own money.

Remember I was answering a retail to trade question so 3 years depreciation and dealer margin. Lovely car but the trade ain't keen on Maserati saloons.

iainw

What is the world coming too. That is a stack of car for the money. Who would buy new though at 120+

D Walker

I am hoping bigbob is right, I think the whole car market is going to go pete tong, my mate has just traded his one year old car in and is only putting 3k to buy the new car, they kept knocling money off until he could bot refuse, thats our last offer they said, an hour later they were on the phone, went on for 2 days, they were desperate to shift a "Renault" ffs, I've given him sh1t for buying a french car.....
Think I will re-assess Jan /Feb and see whats about, as for being safe with my own money.....lets see....

MrMickS

I like that. It would be a good upgrade from my Ghibli. Still think its a little big for me, except for on the long road trips. It would be perfect for them.

iainw

I agree Mick. Bloody nice car. If my drive wasn't quite tight I would seriously consider something like that. I bet it sounds great