Knee Op!

Navcorr

Any news Dave - how'd it go?
Hopefully they gave you a right knee & you've not ended up with two left ones :)

alfatwo

So far so good Nav.. Had an spinal and was wide awake, the surgeon talked me through the whole procedure..

Heard and smelt the old knee joint being sawn out ;)

Dave

CatmanV2

So far so good Nav.. Had an spinal and was wide awake, the surgeon talked me through the whole procedure..

Heard and smelt the old knee joint being sawn out ;)

Dave

While I'd like to think that would be fascinating, really not sure I could!

C

rockits

I'm glad I've finished eating my dinner! Not sure I would want to see that. Hope it all heals nicely and works out OK.

CatmanV2

....Dave Walker. A man barely alive. We can rebuild him. We have the technology. We can make him better than he was. Better, stronger, faster.

C

rockits

Never knew that....bionic Dave. Do you get bored of explaining it at airports?

How did that happen? Old age

alfatwo

I'm glad I've finished eating my dinner! Not sure I would want to see that. Hope it all heals nicely and works out OK.

Here's after 12 days, the leg and foot look like they've had a heavy whack with an iron bar though!

IMG_0002 (2).jpg

Dave

D Walker

PMSL, nope, Every single time thru airport. Had it replaced at 36 by the uk most senior surgeon who happens to be a Brigadier(then). The mod has paid me out, but it in no way fills the gap. I used to love running every day. Might seem strange to you lot but I could exercise my demons. Y thrashing myself.

spkennyuk

PMSL, nope, Every single time thru airport. Had it replaced at 36 by the uk most senior surgeon who happens to be a Brigadier(then). The mod has paid me out, but it in no way fills the gap. I used to love running every day. Might seem strange to you lot but I could exercise my demons. Y thrashing myself.

Im not sure the forum want to know you like thrashing yourself Dave !

I have heard it called bashing the Bishop but never exercising your demons. :laugh:

DrNic

Healing nicely considering an orthopaedic surgeon stitched it up :p
Ah the usual jibes I see
He'd still be on the operating table if a plastic surgeon were closing it.....

Looking good, and no clips either - the best way to close

How you doing with your exercises?

Nic

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

alfatwo

Not too bad thanks Nic, Its been 8 weeks now.

Walking kind of ok and back doing Tai Chi a couple of hours a week to build up the leg
muscle's

Dave