Happy Bathurst Day!

BL330

One of the best days of the year.

This is a lifetime memory I gave my boys a couple of years ago, when the Maserati Club had an outing to Bathurst.
Their first ever drive of my Gransport was round the Mt Panorama Racing Circuit.
The elder one Jason was still on his P plates ( Provisional Licence ) and the younger one Ian was on his L plates.
Something they'll never ever forget.
Jason Bathurst.jpg
Ian Bathurst.jpg

Andyk

One of my all time favourite tracks....Lucky you having a chance to drive it.....

Classico

Terrific Bruce!

Have two boys myself. That's what it's all about. Sharing memories with the Maser.

zagatoes30

Awesome track, one of my bucket list jobs to get over and see it. That and Laguna Seca which I did this summer are tracks that I think you need to see rather than watch on TV. Laguna was just awesome

Andyk

Laguna....we think alike Andy....Along with Bathurst on my bucket list to.....Didn't realise you did Laguna.

adam01

Just got back

Not a good day for our team

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

midlifecrisis

Bathurst, is that the Ford versus Holden fight then a race breaks out?

As for Aussie tracks I've done Eastern Creek and Phillip Island on two wheels. Phillip Island is phenomenal.

BL330

great stuff Bruce. How do you trump that for the boys then?

My avatar is when I let Ian drive my car to his year 12 formal. His date's family flipped. Couldn't stop taking photos.
On his way to get her the coppers pulled him over to check out a Maserati with P plates. Let him off with a comment that he was "in" for sure that night.

Ps how come I don't get such offers???

VMSRTI

My avatar is when I let Ian drive my car to his year 12 formal. His date's family flipped. Couldn't stop taking photos.
On his way to get her the coppers pulled him over to check out a Maserati with P plates. Let him off with a comment that he was "in" for sure that night.

Ps how come I don't get such offers???

thats a great story but I won't be letting my boys read it lest they get some silly ideas about when they have their formals in years to come!