Office chair Ferrari 488

rockits

Wow that is a whole chunk of change....Fezza tax I guess. I thought my Posturite chair at over £1k was pretty high end for a chair. I guess I'm not in the same league!

rockits

These kind of chairs I don't get. My BIL's company makes/supplies high end posturepedic office chairs & they are expensive but very good at what they do. Still half the price & less of some of these car seat chairs that I can't imagine are that good at being posturpedic office chairs. I don't get it.

azapa

Just a bit of fun for a (budget free) man cave I guess. Good luck with the sales.

Andyk

They look lovely....but as above...for a price. Can get a three piece sweet for that...But for the man or woman who has everything....Go for it.

igres

These kind of chairs I don't get. My BIL's company makes/supplies high end posturepedic office chairs & they are expensive but very good at what they do. Still half the price & less of some of these car seat chairs that I can't imagine are that good at being posturpedic office chairs. I don't get it.
Hi, all seats of this class orthopedic, add to this our work and quality components, make these chairs the most comfortable and exclusive. No office chair can compare with the comfort with armchairs from the original seats of steep cars. Various power adjustments, Italian nappa leather, Alcantara, heating, ventilation allow you to sit comfortably at your desk. On the price, we offer a quality exclusive product in the price range of office chairs Recaro.
Regards